[3.23] Sanavi's 🏹 Blink/Mirror Arrow (BAMA) Necromancer 🏹 | SSF Viable! ✔️

Hi! Is there any updates or changes for 3.24? Also how it feels as leaguestart for new league?
i'm interested in starting with this build too would be nice if this build is getting an update for 3.24
Yes the only way to the get the Mirror Arrow of Bombarding Clones is from doing Ascendancy and usually running normal lab on Day 1 is your best bet.
In terms of anyone who is looking to league start this build the downside to this build is you either have two options: Grind out to level 28 and get to Library in Act 3 and buy the skill gem or mule a Ranger/Duelist/Scion to the Caged Brute Quest and take Blink arrow as your gem of choice and then with a alteration orb and blink arrow you can vendor recipe to get the gem at level 10.

You essentially are playing a build and rushing to nodes on the tree that you cannot utilize until you hit that certain level so leveling through campaign is a bit slow depending on what skills you end up using.

Once you do get the Mirror Arrow Alt Gem the game feels smooth as butter.
"
Hier_Snipe написал:
In terms of anyone who is looking to league start this build the downside to this build is you either have two options: Grind out to level 28 and get to Library in Act 3 and buy the skill gem or mule a Ranger/Duelist/Scion to the Caged Brute Quest and take Blink arrow as your gem of choice and then with a alteration orb and blink arrow you can vendor recipe to get the gem at level 10.

You essentially are playing a build and rushing to nodes on the tree that you cannot utilize until you hit that certain level so leveling through campaign is a bit slow depending on what skills you end up using.

Once you do get the Mirror Arrow Alt Gem the game feels smooth as butter.

Most of the early tree is also working for SRS, Skeletons and other temporary minions, only the points in Bow mastery are for BAMA exclusively.
And what about the support-minions? Which ones do we choose here when the old ones are no longer electable?
blink arrow of bombarding clones Isn't it extremely expensive((I don't know if you can play without it)? I wanted to do this league starter build :/
"
ExcaliburPrim3 написал:
blink arrow of bombarding clones Isn't it extremely expensive((I don't know if you can play without it)? I wanted to do this league starter build :/
You can farm it in first Lab.
which spectres are the best now?
Isn't it a problem league starting, with all the off colors to get on a bow and chest plate?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация