[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
primaeva написал:
"
wengweng805 написал:
"
Dmillz написал:
Just swapped at lv57 and this shit is ridiculously strong! I recommend swapping as soon as you have the links to 3L BBoU and Arcanist BV.

What did you use to level there?

Armageddon Brand + Brand Recall, it's crazily cracked thanks to Automation.

I'm at 75 now and am about to swap :) Here's the tree, zero items bought.

https://pobb.in/f8dbTHgRGwf7

dude thank you so much i hit 50 for a while ago and i was lost, thank for updating the pob!
I swapped at lv57 and it was fine. Just stick with fire (take the matery for 40% of phys converted), immolate, firepen until you can swap to archmage around lv70 or so. The clear is waaaaay better than Armageddon brand so I would swap ASAP.
IGN: Dmillz
"
primaeva написал:
Hi everyone! After some back and forth playtesting that was ruinous to my finances, here is what I'm labelling the "Minimum viable product" for this build with Archmage gear this league:

https://pobb.in/5T6rWBpZSxVF

The gear totals 12c, I bought four items (only chest was 5c, rest <5c) and the rest are floor found (I have literal videos of these floor finds, people always doubt).

Points to note: DO NOT SKIMP ON THE ATTACK AND CAST SPEED NODES AT THE START OF SHADOW. Burn 10 regrets if you have to, unspec any other 5 rando nodes, spec the bottom path, and respec into what you unspec'd.

The build can feel like ass already, without these nodes propping up the experience, you're going to be caught pants down by mobs and not enjoy the process at all.

Lightning Masteries - Conversion to Lightning, self explanatory, combined with Physical to Lightning. The second one lets us land 50% shocks on map bosses up to mid-reds.

Good luck!

I've swapped to this pob and my damage is feeling kinda low. I'm only in early yellow maps and my single target is lacking. What upgrades would you prioritize after this?
i've tried to league start this. Never again. Guess this is not my style to play. can't even clear t4 properly, even though dps seems fine. Most of the time i just forget to recast Brand and charge in enemies. Build feels like a wet noodle.

Had over 100 Deaths. i rerolled to something else. Good Luck with the league!
"
DnLx3 написал:
i've tried to league start this. Never again. Guess this is not my style to play. can't even clear t4 properly, even though dps seems fine. Most of the time i just forget to recast Brand and charge in enemies. Build feels like a wet noodle.

Had over 100 Deaths. i rerolled to something else. Good Luck with the league!

Hey! Sorry to hear. This seemed kind of urgent and quite contrary to my experience so I quickly looked up your char!

https://pobb.in/6TiS5zXIO8EM

I think the main solvable points were...

1) Archmage on a char with either 2.4k mana if you didn't use any auras... or 1.2k mana, if you did indeed use two of the 4 50% auras you have (one being on Blessing March of the Legion). For reference, I spent 16c on gear and have 4.3k unreserved mana now. I'll be uploading the shopping video soon.

2) A lot of points left over are in.. the fire wheel, and recoup, instead of crucial nodes like Heart of Lightning and Righteous Decree.

3) Clarity is non-negotiable in Archmage builds - the current mana regen is just shy of 100 mana per second, and your costs are higher than that. With MoM, you're going to be dying if a light breeze heads in your direction or you get bled or burned, and are unable to fight back or even shield charge away.

Hope that shed some light on why it was really underperforming, despite the jank! Sorry it didn't work out. Good luck with your league!

💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
"
Thatcoolguypat написал:
"
primaeva написал:
Hi everyone! After some back and forth playtesting that was ruinous to my finances, here is what I'm labelling the "Minimum viable product" for this build with Archmage gear this league:

https://pobb.in/5T6rWBpZSxVF

The gear totals 12c, I bought four items (only chest was 5c, rest <5c) and the rest are floor found (I have literal videos of these floor finds, people always doubt).

Points to note: DO NOT SKIMP ON THE ATTACK AND CAST SPEED NODES AT THE START OF SHADOW. Burn 10 regrets if you have to, unspec any other 5 rando nodes, spec the bottom path, and respec into what you unspec'd.

The build can feel like ass already, without these nodes propping up the experience, you're going to be caught pants down by mobs and not enjoy the process at all.

Lightning Masteries - Conversion to Lightning, self explanatory, combined with Physical to Lightning. The second one lets us land 50% shocks on map bosses up to mid-reds.

Good luck!

I've swapped to this pob and my damage is feeling kinda low. I'm only in early yellow maps and my single target is lacking. What upgrades would you prioritize after this?

Hi! I feel ya, I spent 2 hours yesterday tweaking it and trying to finish my T9/T10s and some of the rares mobs just took like 10-15 seconds. Sometimes it was the damn league mechanic which seems unreasonably strong and opaque (what the hell is "Haunted-something something" that was giving them lightning / shock resistance, which then really bricks our build. Others, like regular map bosses, stood up to a fight when usually they just disappear.) I tweaked it a little for more fluidity and it felt better - there is one key distinction I made that boosted both Single Target and overall play:

Spell Echo --> Faster Casting on Arcanist Brand.

Aside from not locking us in place in very dense maps, it drastically increases our activation rate of our brands while they're attached to a beefy mod. This means you get a boatload more of BVs to unload.

It does have the downside of having to cast 2-3 brands (used to be 5!) instead of one keypress, but I really underestimated the "lock in" of spell echo and how good Faster Casting was for AB.

Aside from that, your build looks stellar and I can say that in 2 days I'll have a more efficient tree with Clusters that vastly boost the damage and QoL of the build. Some points (3-5) will go to AoE as well, which makes the build feel much more fun.

Your build is actually very well put-together and faithful to the PoB (even the updated one)! Stick it out and it'll deliver.
Hi, сonsider using Kalisa's Grace gloves https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Kalisa%27s_Grace.
Free 5 link with Spell Echo and Faster Casting for cast Arcanist Brand and bonus flat crit.
Последняя редакция: SkySniper777. Время: 31 марта 2024 г., 5:05:29
"
SkySniper777 написал:
Hi, сonsider using Kalisa's Grace gloves https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Kalisa%27s_Grace.
Free 5 link with Spell Echo and Faster Casting for cast Arcanist Brand and bonus flat crit.

Woah! That's actually a genius solve! I used it last league but it's even stronger THIS league since - you're right, the flat crit we actually get to USE pretty often now, and that actually solves the BIG pain point of this version - we don't apply shock AND activate EO often enough for it to feel good - this is why the downtime on beefier mobs (especially the buffed up League Mechanic ones) feels horrible.

I guess a lot of problems are solved going crit but without PC stacking, it's hard to scale up there.
Not sure if anyone else is doing it, but a minor QoL feature you can do if you have 2 sockets to spare is to get 2R and socket Enduring Cry - Call to Arms. Free 3 endurance charges and some life regen
"
SymphonyOfTeeth написал:
Not sure if anyone else is doing it, but a minor QoL feature you can do if you have 2 sockets to spare is to get 2R and socket Enduring Cry - Call to Arms. Free 3 endurance charges and some life regen

Yeah hmm, every bit of tankiness helps! But how's your core performance with the build? Right now some reports are that people have only hit T16 with it and guardians are over 30s rn. Some people couldn't make it out of campaign (egad) and most seem to settle at early reds on day 1 gear.

Taking a census so I can plug some gaps and release a day 2/3 PoB!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация