[3.24] 💥💫 The (Arch)Blade Blast Unloader 🗡️🔪🔫 - Screenwide 30m-55m Pinnacle DPS? Say yes to FUN!

"
DopeOnWax написал:
Hi all. Firstly thanks for the build. I've waited until lvl 75 and switched over to BB. Made a rookie mistake and forgot to level up my BB gems whilst I was leveling lol. So I'm just doing that now. Just a little bit confused as to the mechanics. It says to put brand recall on left click. Obviously we can't do that now so I'm guessing we use automation now or self cast? I'm pretty sure I'm not BB'ing correctly either as I have to press BB as I'm running through the map a lot for it to expand but maybe thats because gem levels are low and it doesn't last very long so I have to stop a lot and recast which is fatal lol. Also wondering if someone could share their button setup as well. It would be super helpful. Thank you. I know my gear is terrible and I'm working on that today. I hope all the above makes sense! :)

Hey Dope. No worries. Everything you said is not on you - it's on me. I did not update the pre 3.24 PoBs so a lot of them don't include Automation. (prior to Saturday the gem just didn't exist in PoB). As Cyander said - Automation is the key.

I also advise to drop the horrible idea of Spell Echo on the Brands this early. Faster Casting remains the superior choice for smoothness and single target damage.
💥💫BB Unloader 1000% AoE 70m DPS🗡️🔪🔫: view-thread/3466787
FlickerCoC Ice Nova / Spear Assassin: view-thread/3225536
🔨⚡CWC Lightning Conduit Mjolner Trickster: view-thread/3300148
VD Arcanist Brand Necro: view-thread/2911667
@Cyander and @primaeva thank you for your responses and advice.

Edit: Yeah, that feels much better.
Последняя редакция: DopeOnWax. Время: 1 апр. 2024 г., 9:59:19
Hey I was wondering where I should put my passive points after finishing the points in the Armageddon brand PoB.
This is my first league back after a couple of years, so I feel like I should wait until 75 to transition, but what do I do in the meantime? (Level 51 atm)
"
Azesus написал:
Hey I was wondering where I should put my passive points after finishing the points in the Armageddon brand PoB.
This is my first league back after a couple of years, so I feel like I should wait until 75 to transition, but what do I do in the meantime? (Level 51 atm)

Hi! If you've been away for a couple of years - oh boy, it's been a bit rough this league. The monsters are super pumped.

I'd suggest sticking to Arma Brand at 80. Your gear looks pretty set. Path to Arcane Will, Righteous Decree and Arcane Capacitor, and it should be right about there and you can be ready to transition to BBoU. Do keep track of the latest PoBs as we've been weeding out a lot of teething problems with Archmage.
"
primaeva написал:
"
Azesus написал:

Hi! If you've been away for a couple of years - oh boy, it's been a bit rough this league. The monsters are super pumped.

I'd suggest sticking to Arma Brand at 80. Your gear looks pretty set. Path to Arcane Will, Righteous Decree and Arcane Capacitor, and it should be right about there and you can be ready to transition to BBoU. Do keep track of the latest PoBs as we've been weeding out a lot of teething problems with Archmage.

Thanks a lot, I will do that! Are the PoBs usually posted in replies here or do you update the main post?

Thanks again :D
Hey Primaeva, I was wondering if i should still switch to ur newer PoB with the archmage. It's gonna cost a lot of Orbs of Regrets but I'll manage. I started off with your 3-div PoB (which is technically not 3 div anymore, void battery/badge of brotherhood/ralakesh is bonkers expensive now). Node-wise I didn't stray from that PoB except for picking up a few mana reservation nodes for Grace, Determination, and Skitter+Infernal to all apply since it was a bit too squishy for this league. I've also added Enduring cry + Call to arms for further tankiness.

I got this wand for 10c(felt like a steal for this build) and was wondering if i should continue going the full crit+brutality route or change to ur archmage route. Right now i'm sitting at 75-ish% crit on my blade blast. I've already picked up a large cluster + 2 medium clusters from the mid budget PoB, just haven't leveled high enough to use those yet. And when should i start transitioning/rerouting my nodes to the other full phys PoB (i think the mid budget one) if you suggest i keep playing this build.
If you think from ur experience the 3-div PoB or the mid-budget PoB is too weak for this league (this league's mobs are one-shotting out of nowhere wtf) please let me know :)

PS: I'll be adding Kalisa's for qol too, and maybe blood rage if i can get a leech anoint soon. Also, how did u get Inspiration to work on Brand recall? It was in the 3-div PoB.
Последняя редакция: Just_a_Breeze. Время: 1 апр. 2024 г., 13:04:31
"
Azesus написал:
"
primaeva написал:
"
Azesus написал:

Thanks a lot, I will do that! Are the PoBs usually posted in replies here or do you update the main post?

Thanks again :D

Heya! I SHOULD be updating the main post but I haven't really scaled up the build to take on Pinnacle content. Just a combination of not having much time the last 4 days - argh!

Here's what I'm doing to push T13/T14 corrupted maps just for atlas - about 65c spent and a lot of room to grow (some of the items are worth 1-2c.. they're pretty bad. https://pobb.in/MVlV66AF1cF4

The power charge stacking last league is no doubt still strong as ever, but the costs are prohibitive now. If you have the currency (+20 div at minimum I think - those are way more enjoyable than this "ssf-friendly" version.
Thanks a bunch for the build, so far having a blast (cleaned out all Atlas missions). Where should i go from the version you currently have (archmage one)? Or in which direction to move?
"
Luxeo написал:
Thanks a bunch for the build, so far having a blast (cleaned out all Atlas missions). Where should i go from the version you currently have (archmage one)? Or in which direction to move?

Hi! A single or double Lightning Cluster stacking Scintillating Idea will be next. It will cost you a bit! Also, a medium Thread of Hope will let you grab Heart of Thunder and Breath of Lightning and the nodes next to them for almost free.

Prism Guardian, Enlighten 4 and a reservation Mastery will let you run Petrified Blood for overleech, Pain Attunement enablement, and a permanent aura on life! This is massive damage.
"
Just_a_Breeze написал:
Hey Primaeva, I was wondering if i should still switch to ur newer PoB with the archmage. It's gonna cost a lot of Orbs of Regrets but I'll manage. I started off with your 3-div PoB (which is technically not 3 div anymore, void battery/badge of brotherhood/ralakesh is bonkers expensive now). Node-wise I didn't stray from that PoB except for picking up a few mana reservation nodes for Grace, Determination, and Skitter+Infernal to all apply since it was a bit too squishy for this league. I've also added Enduring cry + Call to arms for further tankiness.

I got this wand for 10c(felt like a steal for this build) and was wondering if i should continue going the full crit+brutality route or change to ur archmage route. Right now i'm sitting at 75-ish% crit on my blade blast. I've already picked up a large cluster + 2 medium clusters from the mid budget PoB, just haven't leveled high enough to use those yet. And when should i start transitioning/rerouting my nodes to the other full phys PoB (i think the mid budget one) if you suggest i keep playing this build.
If you think from ur experience the 3-div PoB or the mid-budget PoB is too weak for this league (this league's mobs are one-shotting out of nowhere wtf) please let me know :)

PS: I'll be adding Kalisa's for qol too, and maybe blood rage if i can get a leech anoint soon. Also, how did u get Inspiration to work on Brand recall? It was in the 3-div PoB.

Actually - the mid-budget PoB using PC stacking is stronger than this current Archmage version, it's just less tanky and will have annoying mana issues to deal with!

(and nice, grats on the wand haha. But I think you should weigh it against a Singularity and see how that stacks up!)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация