[3.24] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

That was the problem... I feel sooooooo dumb right now

Thank's for the help mate !
Thank you for the build! I really enjoy it. 
I am struggling with T17, but I feel like it is my problem, not the build.
I will really appreciate suggestions on the further upgrades.
https://pobb.in/rUSrcR9Y4iQa
"
bobylightz написал:
Thank you for the build! I really enjoy it. 
I am struggling with T17, but I feel like it is my problem, not the build.
I will really appreciate suggestions on the further upgrades.
https://pobb.in/rUSrcR9Y4iQa

T17s are just absolutely brutal, playing melee in T17 is just a death sentence because you can't evade anything and some mods are just absolutely rippy.

Your PoB is badly configured, correctly configured it has 8.5k ES and 12m pinnacle DPS, which is fine for most content, it's just T17s are harder than most uber pinnacle bosses IMO, so there's that.
"
koark300 написал:
That was the problem... I feel sooooooo dumb right now

Thank's for the help mate !

No problem, glad it was an easy fix!

While I was looking at your tree I realized I had 4 passives incorrectly allocated on my own tree as well
I've been pretty slow to start this league... I have mainly the very starter gear for this build, and am starting to look at getting into the default gear. I feel like a resolute technique EE is my first upgrade, but I could be wrong. Any advice at how to progress from started through default gear would be appreciated. I didn't look to optimize any of the PoB settings. https://pobb.in/6OfdBL1rtNh7

Thanks in advance.
Never played Flicker before but really want to try it this league, could I assemble this build with 100-150div to feel good in t16 8mod maps??? what about t17 with back to basics??
If not, what is the optimal budget to do so?
Any tips for a first timer Flicker???

Ty all
"
Hawkno71 написал:
I've been pretty slow to start this league... I have mainly the very starter gear for this build, and am starting to look at getting into the default gear. I feel like a resolute technique EE is my first upgrade, but I could be wrong. Any advice at how to progress from started through default gear would be appreciated. I didn't look to optimize any of the PoB settings. https://pobb.in/6OfdBL1rtNh7

Thanks in advance.

First order of business is more ES, 4k is barely enough for CI, you should be able to get better ES on gloves, boots, helmet for a few chaos. Then you can get the RT EE, then Darkness Enthroned and some decent jewels, then voices.

"
Hawaianas написал:
Never played Flicker before but really want to try it this league, could I assemble this build with 100-150div to feel good in t16 8mod maps??? what about t17 with back to basics??
If not, what is the optimal budget to do so?
Any tips for a first timer Flicker???

Ty all

100-150d is more than enough to get a good version of this build up and running, you can optmize some things like GG Lethal's and such with this budget. Jewels really do some heavy lifting, abyss too.

I run T16 8mods guardian maps with less investment right now, but T17 are just gigarippy and since you constantly are facetanking a single wrong mod on your T17 will delte you. No fun. I don't think you can really do T17s comfortably with this build, as you want to actually have the ability to not stand near enemies and just juke the attacks instead with some ranged skill.
Tried only a few T17s tho, will not continue to either tho.

Also, on advice: just let jesus flicker take the wheel.
Thanks heaps for the guide.

Flicker being this tanky feels so good. Rarely have to pay attention in maps now.

t17s are impossible for the most part but that was expected.

I've killed all pinnacle bosses, even maven. At first i was using frenzy for the brain, but i realised you can flicker as long as the beams arent at true north east south west, so im able to kill her fairly consistently now.

https://pobb.in/s0xlvFhJqDhN

Any advice on pushing this further though?

At the moment I'm missing
+1 frenzy on gloves
awakened multi
and a rare chestpiece (although I'm happy with the dps from bronnes)

But im wondering if theres anything easy or cheap that ive missed, as i dont think im coming across 60d for awakened multi anytime soon.

EDIT: To make single target bosses easier, whats the best skill that can be slotted into the 6link for maven brain for example? Lightning strike?

Thanks
Последняя редакция: JoEyyB. Время: 17 апр. 2024 г., 21:09:41
"
JoEyyB написал:
Thanks heaps for the guide.

Flicker being this tanky feels so good. Rarely have to pay attention in maps now.

t17s are impossible for the most part but that was expected.

I've killed all pinnacle bosses, even maven. At first i was using frenzy for the brain, but i realised you can flicker as long as the beams arent at true north east south west, so im able to kill her fairly consistently now.

https://pobb.in/s0xlvFhJqDhN

Any advice on pushing this further though?

At the moment I'm missing
+1 frenzy on gloves
awakened multi
and a rare chestpiece (although I'm happy with the dps from bronnes)

But im wondering if theres anything easy or cheap that ive missed, as i dont think im coming across 60d for awakened multi anytime soon.

EDIT: To make single target bosses easier, whats the best skill that can be slotted into the 6link for maven brain for example? Lightning strike?

Thanks

You did all the cheap things I reckon, probably a better lethal pride could be more value than woke multi, since I don't recognize that exact number as one of the best jewels. The frenzy gloves are pretty expensive, I just recently crafted a graveyard layout to make a 1 fracture, 4x 20% chance to hit, 40d per graveyard, so better buy the woke multi first :D

After that the upgrades get really finnicky, so as far as lower budget goes you got almost all out of the build you can.
Good work, and glad you have're having fun :)
Just switched to this build yesterday, loving it so far. First build of the league I'm actually having fun with!

I was looking at the example gloves in the PoB (+1 frenzy, ES, resists). Any info on how to craft them?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация