[3.24] Tarekis' Facetank Flicker Trickster - Ultra Tanky All-Rounder - CI ES Stacker

How do I fix the issue of single target and not enough mana to keep up with the attack speed? Too many times im just standing there, I even invested into the instant leech nodes.
"
Aughyssul написал:
Just switched to this build yesterday, loving it so far. First build of the league I'm actually having fun with!

I was looking at the example gloves in the PoB (+1 frenzy, ES, resists). Any info on how to craft them?

Currently still experimenting, but it seems they are veeery expensive, I'm trying to hit a single fracture as all other haunted mods are pretty bad for this build, and 4 crafts with 20% chance to hit exactly costs 40d alone.
Then you have to spend a few more div to finish with essences, possibly/probably veiled orbs, and then eldrich prefixes + %inc bench craft.
No complete guide tho sorry.

"
hsiegfried44 написал:
How do I fix the issue of single target and not enough mana to keep up with the attack speed? Too many times im just standing there, I even invested into the instant leech nodes.

Just checked your character real quic, I can't see the issue at first glance. You have Fuel the Fight so you shouldn't need that wheel at all.
Are you absolutely sure it's a mana issue? Any chance you're getting stunned instead, or are you postive your character constantly complains about mana?

If it is, my only guess is you might be running no regen maps. This can happen as leech alone isn't always enough at very high attack speed, especially if you run non-awakened multistrike (3 hits instead of 4 per X mana spent) or your DPS isn't optimized (so less leech).
"
Tarekis написал:
"
Aughyssul написал:
Just switched to this build yesterday, loving it so far. First build of the league I'm actually having fun with!

I was looking at the example gloves in the PoB (+1 frenzy, ES, resists). Any info on how to craft them?

Currently still experimenting, but it seems they are veeery expensive, I'm trying to hit a single fracture as all other haunted mods are pretty bad for this build, and 4 crafts with 20% chance to hit exactly costs 40d alone.
Then you have to spend a few more div to finish with essences, possibly/probably veiled orbs, and then eldrich prefixes + %inc bench craft.
No complete guide tho sorry.

"
hsiegfried44 написал:

Just checked your character real quic, I can't see the issue at first glance. You have Fuel the Fight so you shouldn't need that wheel at all.
Are you absolutely sure it's a mana issue? Any chance you're getting stunned instead, or are you postive your character constantly complains about mana?

If it is, my only guess is you might be running no regen maps. This can happen as leech alone isn't always enough at very high attack speed, especially if you run non-awakened multistrike (3 hits instead of 4 per X mana spent) or your DPS isn't optimized (so less leech).

I mainly grabbed that wheel because I noticed on just straight single target fights my character would complain about mana and if I stare at the mana, sometimes it would tick back instantly to 97 and other times it would just slowly leech back up. My character would then just stand there during those times and usually get clapped. I get im still using a life flask even though im CI but im using it for the bleed immunity so that wouldnt even impact my mana regen anyway.
"
hsiegfried44 написал:
I mainly grabbed that wheel because I noticed on just straight single target fights my character would complain about mana and if I stare at the mana, sometimes it would tick back instantly to 97 and other times it would just slowly leech back up. My character would then just stand there during those times and usually get clapped. I get im still using a life flask even though im CI but im using it for the bleed immunity so that wouldnt even impact my mana regen anyway.

I'd drop that wheel entirely, and just get a shavronne's as is intended. You're missing half your regen, that might be what it is. Your leech looks fine without it.
Последняя редакция: Tarekis. Время: 20 апр. 2024 г., 7:34:05
"
hsiegfried44 написал:

I used to have issue like you even with Fuel The Fight (not anymore no idea why, mb just not leech enough).
Workaround is spend some in leech mastery and it's all fine after. You still need to regret them later on to spend somewhere else more important.
Any advice on best bang for the buck upgrades at this point in the build? I don't mind trying to recraft some pieces, I especially know some of my rares could be better, but still wondering what would be most cost-efficient to do

Here's my PoB https://pobb.in/k22f-ZjYFuoK
Последняя редакция: Aughyssul. Время: 21 апр. 2024 г., 20:53:32
Greeting Flicker strike brother
I play this build to farm T17 around 300 map and now I would like to share my pob for run T17 with my showcase.
POB : https://pobb.in/-2Ifr85uWUDJ ( I custom The Perandus Pact mod because pob have problem with this jewel )

Showcase T17 + back to basic : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLTRApp9fPQ

in my opinion I think instant leech and immortal call + cwdt is must have to run in T17 it's save your life form something to make you instant death, but this is melee build in POE Bro!!
sometime you will die form something that you cant escape. It is quite normal. XD
Puh this build is really fun in maps....but doing bosses with it is hard when u cannot overwhelm them with 10 Mio Damage :(

How are u supposed to dodge something and deal damage when you are flickering around the boss? Being melee doesn't really help.

Is it maybe possible to switch to a bow without relocating too many passives for some pinnacle bosses? (Still need the Void from Maven and Uber Shaper, the other two are fine with this build)
Absolutely loving the build. Doing great on gear, but was wondering if anybody has tried crafting +1 frenzy gloves through graveyard and how they went with it? Tried playing around with it on craftofexile and not having a whole lot of luck.

Cheers
"
RageBall написал:
Absolutely loving the build. Doing great on gear, but was wondering if anybody has tried crafting +1 frenzy gloves through graveyard and how they went with it? Tried playing around with it on craftofexile and not having a whole lot of luck.

Cheers

PoB has a crafting guide.
Might not be optimal, but you can get the fracture that way, then craft as "normal"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация