[3.24] Detonate Dead Autobomber - A Bow Cast on Critical Strike League Starter

"
ThePossessed написал:
Just wondering is there any specific reason to go blast rain instead of 2 roa?

Duplicates of the same skill with the same trigger share a cooldown (even transfigured versions) unfortunately, so we have to use different skills (both have pretty high hit rates/coverage though).
"
SoFupDucked написал:
Hey it seems to me like Replica Maloney's Mechanism only fires a skill gem socketed on the quiver itself.

I put frenzy in the quiver as you state on the POB and it can't be used due to being triggered, then i check in hideout by holding CF with a RoA gem in the maloney's and it will proc RoA every second.

am i missing something???

Taking a look at the character, it looks like you need lifetap in your RoA links. Corrupting fever should trigger the bow skill in Replica Maloney's (I recommend frenzy but can be any bow skill as long as its not linked to lifetap) which triggers all the bow skills linked to to manaforged arrows and lifetap (since the bow skill in Replica Maloney's has a small but positive mana cost and the manaforged arrow skills have no mana cost due to lifetap) and then these skills trigger the desecrate and detonate dead from cast on critical strike.
"
jsuslak313 написал:
transitioning into this build soon, can't wait for the 3.24 update!

I'll add them soon! Will probably wait for the update to the league mechanic, since it'll influence how we craft the items.
"

Taking a look at the character, it looks like you need lifetap in your RoA links. Corrupting fever should trigger the bow skill in Replica Maloney's (I recommend frenzy but can be any bow skill as long as its not linked to lifetap) which triggers all the bow skills linked to to manaforged arrows and lifetap (since the bow skill in Replica Maloney's has a small but positive mana cost and the manaforged arrow skills have no mana cost due to lifetap) and then these skills trigger the desecrate and detonate dead from cast on critical strike.

haha thank you so much man i am so slow didn't click about the frenzy being socketed part..... wow.

the lifetap were not installed as i was getting massive chunks of health loss without being hit haha so just need some more regen in tree etc only lvl70

thank you for your help it's a fun build !
"
SoFupDucked написал:
"

haha thank you so much man i am so slow didn't click about the frenzy being socketed part..... wow.

the lifetap were not installed as i was getting massive chunks of health loss without being hit haha so just need some more regen in tree etc only lvl70

thank you for your help it's a fun build !

Glad it worked out!
Okay since instant skills no longer work on left click walking how do i activate the skill since i cant walk and activate thhe skill like before 3.24?
I've been working on this build for a couple days, a few questions:

Does the physical DPS of the bow matter?

Is the primary damage from the initial fire component of DD, or the explosions?

How necessary are the points in the fire wheel in the Witch area? Could I sacrifice those to put into a cluster jewel ring?

Curses, are we getting the ability to multicurse somehow?

Overall the build is fun, very quick and clears packs out fast. Single target damage feels a bit low but my gear isn't optimized and I'm only level 80.

Thanks for any help!
Последняя редакция: Sirachachacha. Время: 14 апр. 2024 г., 21:53:19
"
GamerNerdRage81 написал:
Okay since instant skills no longer work on left click walking how do i activate the skill since i cant walk and activate thhe skill like before 3.24?

put the skill on right mouse button or any other key you like and hold that down

no, its just a typical 6L cast on crit bow. preferably ele pen, double damage, +1 gems as mods. you dont need attack speed, just high crit chance so you can use the 50% implicit bows

as with all current DD meta builds, its the hit from the corpse explosion. scale corpse hp + crit + fire damage

How necessary are the points in the fire wheel in the Witch area? Could I sacrifice those to put into a cluster jewel ring?

yes if you find a better cluster jewel

you can if you use anathema but i dunno if there are enough links to automate

Overall the build is fun, very quick and clears packs out fast. Single target damage feels a bit low but my gear isn't optimized and I'm only level 80.

Thanks for any help!
"
haslefthegame написал:

no, its just a typical 6L cast on crit bow. preferably ele pen, double damage, +1 gems as mods. you dont need attack speed, just high crit chance so you can use the 50% implicit bows

as with all current DD meta builds, its the hit from the corpse explosion. scale corpse hp + crit + fire damage

yes if you find a better cluster jewel

you can if you use anathema but i dunno if there are enough links to automate

Thanks for any help!

These are great answers! Just to add on bit to the multi-cursing, we eventually will put all our curses in a trigger on focus helmet so we don't have to manually cast each one.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация