[3.24] Detonate Dead Autobomber - A Bow Cast on Critical Strike League Starter

Hello, thanks for the build, having a blast playing it :)
I'm having some difficulty with bosses/any enduring mob while it's just one enemy. Since life regen is scarce (we only ignite 1 mob) I seem to not be able to sustain the life costs of my skills. Any tips on that? (I know my gear is still mostly trash, just don't know how to tackle this)

Also, are we hitting the life leech cap with our sources of leech? (ie do we also need more life to increase the life leech cap?)

Thanks again :)
"
tkal12 написал:
Hello, thanks for the build, having a blast playing it :)
I'm having some difficulty with bosses/any enduring mob while it's just one enemy. Since life regen is scarce (we only ignite 1 mob) I seem to not be able to sustain the life costs of my skills. Any tips on that? (I know my gear is still mostly trash, just don't know how to tackle this)

Also, are we hitting the life leech cap with our sources of leech? (ie do we also need more life to increase the life leech cap?)

Thanks again :)

Improving max life is definitely a good goal, but more important for life sustain is ignite chance. A very easy way to get more ignite chance is to drop the fire mastery (loses a lot of damage and you'll want to pick it back up eventually). Steeped in the Profane (and the curse mastery for chance to ignite) are also very important for ignite chance (since most of our ignite chance comes from flammability) and while I understand the urge to pick up Circle of Life, dropping it for Steeped in the Profane will result in better recovery on single target (make sure to apply flammability on single target!). Also I'm not sure you have enough mana to trigger all the curses in the helmet (putting inspiration in the helmet would solve this).
Последняя редакция: Juminoh. Время: 17 апр. 2024 г., 14:57:13
Thanks for the tips :) Do I need the sum of mana costs of curses x2 because they get triggered twice by the ascendancy node?
"
tkal12 написал:
Thanks for the tips :) Do I need the sum of mana costs of curses x2 because they get triggered twice by the ascendancy node?

Nope! Just enough for one cast of each, since the repeats happen after the initial set of triggers. Lifetap might also be an option if you're struggling with mana!
Hey, me again. Currently 91 and trying to figure out how to rework my tree to fit in a cluster jewel setup. My build is a little different from the OP's, I linked Frenzy - CoC - Wave of Conviction, plus I'm running Discipline for a larger EHP.
Ideally I'd like a Large jewel with Sadist, Doryani's Lesson, and Prismatic Heart as notables. A medium jewel with Pressure Points and Basics of Pain. And maybe a small jewel with Darting Movements or Blacksmith. I just don't know where to take the points from, any suggestions?
Tree & Gear:
https://pobb.in/28EXeerylnKG
"
Sirachachacha написал:
Hey, me again. Currently 91 and trying to figure out how to rework my tree to fit in a cluster jewel setup. My build is a little different from the OP's, I linked Frenzy - CoC - Wave of Conviction, plus I'm running Discipline for a larger EHP.
Ideally I'd like a Large jewel with Sadist, Doryani's Lesson, and Prismatic Heart as notables. A medium jewel with Pressure Points and Basics of Pain. And maybe a small jewel with Darting Movements or Blacksmith. I just don't know where to take the points from, any suggestions?
Tree & Gear:
https://pobb.in/28EXeerylnKG

I'd think about dropping everything around the ranger start area (solve mana by reducing level of vitality and get a vitality watcher's eye life gain on hit) and re-path the start through the small intelligence nodes. Really do think you want skitterbots over discipline, because of explosives expert. At the point you're at in the build I'd also think about moving to a Leadership's Price setup (pretty easy to balance desterity and intelligence via tatoos this league). Some other small optimizations would be swapping crit mastery, taking the one point for the jewel socket and upgrading flasks (quality, use when reach full, good modifiers and probably drop overflowing chalice). Also might want to think about upgrading the bow at some point (we don't take spiritual aid so minion damage isn't a useful modifier).
Hey, I'm playing your build and its pretty fun and easy. I was just wondering when you mention its scaling potential, how hard can this build even scale with how constrained its mechanics are? From what I'm feeling it doesn't seem like the build feels any more powerful or defensive at my current state than it did when I league started. Not to say this build is bad, its just that it doesn't do a whole lot things well compared to other builds. I was wondering if I was just going about it wrong, it just feels like even a gust of wind just knocks me over.

Heres a pob link for my current build
https://pobb.in/-zuw_4i89QMK
nothing
Последняя редакция: hanssted. Время: 29 апр. 2024 г., 13:38:48
"
Zyrako написал:
Hey, I'm playing your build and its pretty fun and easy. I was just wondering when you mention its scaling potential, how hard can this build even scale with how constrained its mechanics are? From what I'm feeling it doesn't seem like the build feels any more powerful or defensive at my current state than it did when I league started. Not to say this build is bad, its just that it doesn't do a whole lot things well compared to other builds. I was wondering if I was just going about it wrong, it just feels like even a gust of wind just knocks me over.

Heres a pob link for my current build
https://pobb.in/-zuw_4i89QMK

Build looks solid, but there are a few upgrades that could get you quite a bit more damage. Dropping increased critical strike chance for increased critical damage is almost 50% more damage (brittle is enough to cap critical strike chance). Crafting a better bow could also go a long way, current bow isn't bad but could definitely be upgraded (can be expensive but grave crafting makes it easier this league). Good modifiers are Supported by Cast on Critical Strike (mandatory), + levels to socketed gems, penetrates elemental/fire resistances, % of fire damage as extra chaos damage, critical strike chance/multiplier, chance to deal double damage (either normal or while focused). Jewels are solid but definitely could be upgraded as well and watcher's eye's have some solid defensive options(life gain on hit feels especially good while clearing) and curse on hit temporal chains or enfeeble can help a lot defensively.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация