Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

"
HerpifexDerp написал:
My two cents about some of your changes:
1. Veiled Orbs => in a sense, you've simplified getting Veiled Orbs. From another perspective, you made it a requirement that we fight and win against a far stronger boss to get them. Then you had to go and word it as 'this makes the Orb more powerful' strictly boasting that it being tradeable circumvents the issue of needing to beat Catarina. Quality sense of humor you have there.

THIS!!!

now people won't place care into which boss goes into research or intervention, now everyone's gonna spam run safehouses until Catarina for veiled orb drop. Thanks GGG
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
Soulcyc написал:
Currently, items placed in the Horticrafting Station will display their sockets, regardless of hover, gems, or UI setting. The item placed in the Horticrafting teaser video does not, or perhaps does not have any.

Are you sure this isn't the "show sockets" setting? IIRC, it defaults to off.

I do see that you mention UI settings... but who ever actually changes this one, after setting "always"?
Why should we have to take up an extra gem slot to do something we were already doing?

If the problem is console gamers, just add the support gem and let them use it if they don't have any equivalent to left mouse button.

No need to make the QoL far worse for pc gamers. Bad decision.
The only people fine with this change are people that don't even play the game :')
"
iParadoxG написал:
"
HerpifexDerp написал:
My two cents about some of your changes:
1. Veiled Orbs => in a sense, you've simplified getting Veiled Orbs. From another perspective, you made it a requirement that we fight and win against a far stronger boss to get them. Then you had to go and word it as 'this makes the Orb more powerful' strictly boasting that it being tradeable circumvents the issue of needing to beat Catarina. Quality sense of humor you have there.

THIS!!!

now people won't place care into which boss goes into research or intervention, now everyone's gonna spam run safehouses until Catarina for veiled orb drop. Thanks GGG

Watch veiled chaos orbs replace a boss drop from cat and be a 5% drop rate. Basically if this goes through no other thing in betrayal is really worth anything other than vorici. It isn't that cat is hard, but getting enough intel to spam cat is going to make this like those influence exalted orbs.

I was trying to kulemak craft this league and getting the intel to fight cat is annoying. The atlas tree barely speeds it up.
Sir... the plane is going down fast... should we raise it back up...??
- Nah...
Automation and Call to Arms is far from QoL, it's a nerf. We have to get 2 more Gem slots, when everybody starves for them, we lost the LMB keybind whyich is something that always stood up from other games to me, and even worse there's more things to reserve now, making it even worse for every build that already needs to reserve a ton (every build out there).
This needs to be reversed.
I'm sure GGG will change betrayal in a significant way. I'm very excited.

also the change for left mouse button, there is a reason why they are doing this. preparing WASD? :-)

I'm surprised, that they are changing that much actually. I'm hoping a new little bit that there will be also new endgame content though.

I don't mind these kind of nerfs, just another reason to try something new and experimenting a bit. I will complain when they remove atlas tree, entire ascendancies or something like this.

greetings

"Great news! We've fixed cross-platform diversity and this just requires you lower your dps by a few millions, like how we allocate our budget on non-QoL spending by not giving console South African servers!"
Can we have South African Servers on console please? Thanks
I'am kind of baffled right now.

Removing the ability to bind skills to lmb is just a really bad decision. There are countless of posts on exactly why by now, but it is just strange that a decision this bad went though and got presented in such a casual way. GGG must have known how unpopular this would be, right?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация