Path of Exile: Necropolis Teasers

interesting. with one hand you acknowledge the issue with the cumbersome trading of currency and offered an alternative to using a 3rd party app many were resorting to, and with the other hand create the same issue elsewhere.

you think players are going to give up a gem slot rather than use a very simple and accessible macro to combine functions again?
"
rnm410 написал:
Who cares about minor loss of LMB, the outcome remains and still good game. Not sure what all the soy is about.

This is a joke?? How is it supposed to play generals cry shield crush on a 3 link(with reduced CD)??? Or just holding one key all the time?
Are you serious?

p.s. build killed for me. sadly they force me to skip the league (((((
Последняя редакция: RawDamage. Время: 19 марта 2024 г., 14:15:49
I don't play my fave character/spec with the need for LMB, or middle, or T, but I really really really don't like the LMB change, as many specs use it and NEED it to work the way they've always wanted. This is NOT a QoL change, this is actively breaking specs.

Please reconsider this change and take it out of the patch, guys.
I want to rock right meow
Get ready for really bad news.
That's not QoL change, it's just a nerf to Lclick
Dear GGG,

I have hope, that the guy who thought about this QOL simply was not playing the game, so please revert this change :)
We still need LMB. Hope GGG can keep both LMB option and atuonation skill gem.
Please let us keep using skills on LMB.
Relax guys.
This is just an early April fool's joke.
Currently, items placed in the Horticrafting Station will display their sockets, regardless of hover, gems, or UI setting. The item placed in the Horticrafting teaser video does not, or perhaps does not have any.

They've announced the removal of functionality from the left click mouse button. Supposing there is in fact a practical reason behind this decision, I wonder what that could possibly be...?

While I agree with most of the issues and concerns voiced here, I also suspect we may not yet have the full picture. Two days until we find out if it was too early to judge.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация