What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

"
DaedraMurderer написал:
"
PANTHEONE написал:
So they nerfed enchants in 3.23 but adding charms. But now they say they will delete charms but enchants are not coming back. You might say they will add something else instead of charms in 3.24 but they also nerf something else.

Lately we had a lot of these "buffs"
Nerf at the same time temporarily buff, take buff away, good luck

Tell me any buff in past leagues with is kept in core? I only see nerfs every league. Every league chars becoming weaker and weaker
This is why I didn't delve deep into the new Affliction special corpses, they're not going core. I'm glad I avoided it, I won't miss what I never used.

RIP rucksack though. It's a shame the QoL of the unique/rare monster radar is going away too.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
"
PANTHEONE написал:
So they nerfed enchants in 3.23 but adding charms. But now they say they will delete charms but enchants are not coming back. You might say they will add something else instead of charms in 3.24 but they also nerf something else.

They have to do this otherwise the power creep will just spiral out of control, where's the fun in having the ability to 1 shot everything?
let us keep the charms..some builds will be bricked if they get deleted
I hope TWWT at least is available some other way.
"
Boltonsquads написал:
"
PANTHEONE написал:

They have to do this otherwise the power creep will just spiral out of control, where's the fun in having the ability to 1 shot everything?

Who’s 1shoting? 0.1% of the players? Look at steam killing achievements, only 0.3% of the players are killing Maven
"
PANTHEONE написал:
"
DaedraMurderer написал:
"
PANTHEONE написал:

Lately we had a lot of these "buffs"
Nerf at the same time temporarily buff, take buff away, good luck

Tell me any buff in past leagues with is kept in core? I only see nerfs every league. Every league chars becoming weaker and weaker

That's what I meant
Lately we had some nerfs with buffs on the league mechanic, then the league mechanic goes away, but the nerfs stay
Goodbye juicer league :o
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Was a wonderful league, stayed an entire month, so fun. Most fun for me since Harvest (Ice crash Jugg maxed to hell). Cheers.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация