What Will Happen When Affliction League Ends

Was hoping that the Crux of Nothingness would become a new drop-anywhere unique map.

TWWT speculation in Standard is going to be crazy.
Le Toucan Will Return
Great league, lots of fun and lots of power. How about let's delete people that hoarded thousands of TWWT for the sole purpose of flipping them and making league market insufferable
I don't agree with deleting these items... If you were to just disable them then at least they could be kept as trophies.
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
"
PANTHEONE написал:
"
DaedraMurderer написал:
"
PANTHEONE написал:
So they nerfed enchants in 3.23 but adding charms. But now they say they will delete charms but enchants are not coming back. You might say they will add something else instead of charms in 3.24 but they also nerf something else.

Lately we had a lot of these "buffs"
Nerf at the same time temporarily buff, take buff away, good luck

Tell me any buff in past leagues with is kept in core? I only see nerfs every league. Every league chars becoming weaker and weaker

This has happened throughout the entire game??? That's the entire point of borrowed power. Yet here we are still deleting content in seconds with barely any investment. Idk why you're crying
thx god, I didnt like this league. but sure next will be dope
I will miss this league
Best game ever made
There can only be one Box, and that is the BOX from HELL.
i am happy that twwt didnt make it into the core drop pool, it was way too overpowered
"Ah, salutations my children... are you ready for your daily dose of smooth jazz?"
Nooooo.
RIP Backpack
RIP TWWT :(
Man, I was hoping so much we're going to keep the backpack and TWWT.
'What will happen when Affliction league ends'

A lot of poe players will become depressive.
But jokes aside, I am really sad to see this league go as for me as a guy with a lot of real life it was and will probably be the only league were I was able to afford more than just a 100-150 divine build but had a mage blood build and even a mirror bow TS headhunter.
Could never have done that in a normal league with my job, wife, dog, just real life itself and that is a bit sad.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация