Анонсы прямого эфира GGG Live

Новый сайт игры топ ! Ооочень красивый
──────▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌ ⣿⠉⣿⠉⣿⡏⠹⡏⢹⡏⢹⣿⣿⠉⣿⠉⣿⡟⢋⠛⣿⠉⡟⢉⡏⠹⠏⣹⣿
───▄▄██▌█ 2026 релиз ПоЕ 2 ахахахах ⣿⠄⣿⠄⣿⡇⡄⠁⢸⡇⢸⣿⣿⠄⣿⠄⣿⠄⣿⣿⣿⠄⡀⢻⣿⡄⢠⣿⣿
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ ОБТ 2025 АЛЬФА 2024 ахах ⣿⣦⣤⣴⣿⣧⣿⣤⣼⣧⣬⣭⣿⣦⣤⣴⣿⣧⣤⣤⣿⣤⣷⣤⣿⣧⣼⣿⣿
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(⊙)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(⊙)(⊙)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(⊙)(⊙)
Лига чисто про крафт, я так понял? Ясно, могу наконец отдохнуть 3–4 месяца от игры.
это че теперь получатся, некоторые механики 100% на картах всегда будет шоле?
значит ли это шо профита теперь как хуем за щеку будет?
──────▄▌▐▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▌
───▄▄██▌█ Этот паровоз едет,
▄▄▄▌▐██▌█ давайте вместе с ним поедем!
███████▌█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▌
▀(⊙)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(⊙)(⊙)▀▀▀▀▀▀▀(⊙)(⊙)
"
Valera7777 написал:

GGavno is a very deceitful company. I propose to organize an action on March 29 for players against the hypocritical and fascist rules of the ban, Namely to delete their characters or stop logging into the game from this date when it is illegal to ban and this is a practical death for the account neither to trade nor to write to everyone without adding friends People spend a lot of money on tabs and as a result they can't use them They have to buy everything again, although when they bought tabs they did not sign any documents with the new ban rules I ask all the Smart Ones to support the action on March 29 [Removed By Support]
My account: eprst1
https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/eprst1
Последняя редакция: ShaunB_GGG. Время: 24 марта 2024 г., 3:03:52
Лига сдохла скип
"
eprst1 написал:
"
Valera7777 написал:

GGavno is a very deceitful company. I propose to organize an action on March 29 for players against the hypocritical and fascist rules of the ban, Namely to delete their characters or stop logging into the game from this date when it is illegal to ban and this is a practical death for the account neither to trade nor to write to everyone without adding friends People spend a lot of money on tabs and as a result they can't use them They have to buy everything again, although when they bought tabs they did not sign any documents with the new ban rules I ask all the Smart Ones to support the action on March 29 [Removed By Support]

Соблюдай правила приличия и игровые правила, так ты будешь ззащищён от мута/бана.
Жду эстонский язык в PoE.
Русская озвучка в приоритете:
2.6|3.0|3.1|3.2|3.3|3.4|3.5|3.6|3.7|3.8|3.9|3.10|3.11|3.12|3.13|3.14|3.15|3.16|3.17|3.18|3.19|3.20|3.21
Лучшеб добавили скип сюжетки как в Д3.
А так ну может одним доползу до красных карт. Но крафт опять. Чет не хочется.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация