Zizaran Interviews Mark Roberts

xddTyping
I really love all the community interviews you guys have been doing these past months.

Tons of information and some great moments since it's on the fly. Hope you keep doing them and keeping them casual like they have been, makes it feel like I'm just watching some friends talk about a game they love.
Can someone post a recap of important info after the interview.

Couldn't have picked a more annoying smug streamer for an interview.
Forum comment sections are worse than reddit goddamn
"
GlebKosha написал:
"
JAUNELEROUGE написал:

Streamers popularity should be based on how fun, interesting and good they are. Not on how much hidden/speculative information they get access to.

Just because you want to?
Young man, that's not how it works.

Ok that was something stupid to say I withdraw.
What I wanted to express is that I have always supported this game because it accept everyone and does not give an edge to anyone.

Sirgog and Zizaran are probably great dudes, I wish them best success and it's probably better to be them than anyone else. However I love path of exile, not twitch, I want my free time to be spent on path of exile, not twitch.
This is my personal opinion, it is probably a bad business advice as twitch give a lot of exposure but that's what I feel and I would not have played this game without the offer that everyone is given the same odds of success.
Let's see if the positive impression of Mark at the reveal continues. This will hopefully be a very pleasent time.
Bex we miss u
"
JAUNELEROUGE написал:
"
GlebKosha написал:
"
JAUNELEROUGE написал:

Streamers popularity should be based on how fun, interesting and good they are. Not on how much hidden/speculative information they get access to.

Just because you want to?
Young man, that's not how it works.

Ok that was something stupid to say I withdraw.
What I wanted to express is that I have always supported this game because it accept everyone and does not give an edge to anyone.

Sirgog and Zizaran are probably great dudes, I wish them best success and it's probably better to be them than anyone else. However I love path of exile, not twitch, I want my free time to be spent on path of exile, not twitch.
This is my personal opinion, it is probably a bad business advice as twitch give a lot of exposure but that's what I feel and I would not have played this game without the offer that everyone is given the same odds of success.

Couldn't agree more. I remember Chris talking about it too. Something about exploits, and how that disengages other players from playing the game because the market is now shifting because some people in the 'know' of an exploit abuse it and profit out of it. This is an edge case where as per Chris, GGG would patch it ASAP to prevent other people exiting out of disappointment. Games gotta be fair. I respect that.

I could see this as a similar thing, no one strata of people should be given special treatment, I would expect this site to be the first source of information rather than being forced to spend my time on a platform I'm not willing to invest my time in.

BTW Sirgog is a cool dude.
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
Agreed, I don't want to have to go on a twitch streamer's personal page, in order to get info about the game, and also contributing to him getting more money in the process (I like Zizaran, nothing against him, but it's just a principle).

But it is what is it : let's just hope Ziz doesn't shill, and that he will be asking the right questions.

And that starts by ''When are you going to nerf Detonate Dead and Lightning Arrow?''
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
Yet again give more to streamers than to others, it's the same as priority queue but in more steps.
How about next time giving Empy some clues how to exploit some bugs even more.
Последняя редакция: zsirfoka. Время: 26 марта 2024 г., 13:56:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация