Zizaran Interviews Mark Roberts

On a 2nd though, what is knowledge about this game.

I'm sure if some GGG dev were talking about wraeclast weather we could extract some "in game knowledge" about that.

They did exilcon and people loved it, it is obvious they have a passion to share.
If that means sometimes there is a details about how path of exile works that slips out, well who cares about that when they fill our hearts with dreams and the world with ARPG fans.

Every single league has been more better, frogs are back, thanks a lot for another expansion.
"
kepro написал:
fix eu servers pls

EU servers are perfectly ok for majority of EU players.

Some people have problems on their route to the PoE servers, not with PoE servers themselves. Probably a crappy provider or local/city converging point router dying and/or going crazy from time to time.

Don't believe me?

Simple test: Install a VPN and connect to a vpn node somewhere in the EU, even in the same country. Start PoE and play.

You will notice that your problems are gone.

That's because the VPN is now rerouting your PoE packages to a different, stable route to PoE EU servers, circumventing your local or regional network problem.

Последняя редакция: bgdmm. Время: 26 марта 2024 г., 15:37:31
I hardly watch anything on Twitch anymore because the add rolls are insane. I'm getting spammed with adds non-stop, and it makes watching any sort of content extremely unenjoyable.
Ask why Detonate Dead is not nerfed
Affliction and Necropolis are the worst leagues ever to exist. The current game design and direction is atrocious.
"
Lethalicus написал:
Un-nerf summoners!

Ehh youre on standard, with a pseudo 8 link sceptre..why exactly do you feel the summoners need to be stronger ?
"
kepro написал:
fix eu servers pls

Its not the servers where ull find the issue..since its stable for the vast majority of players. Its mostly likely locally ull encounter the problems.
Id recommend you installing a vpn since it can reroute your access to a more stable point.
Assassin/Gladiator rework please
fix EU servers....fix melee...rework Assassin Ascendancy...ty
ZoneTripper
Kneel

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация