New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Necropolis

pathetic changes.

you cant even take interesting skill nowadays and make it somwhat viable without multi mirror investment

and most of players dont no-life your game that long
there is not fun allowed anymore. only meta
Последняя редакция: Zebedin. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 10:58:26
Why did you double nerf Poisonous Concoction before even letting players test? Increased flask cost AND reduced base damage with flask scaling.
State of Beyond Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3441741

State of Blight Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3470384

State of Harbinger Mechanic: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3473629
Agreed. Poison con of bouncing looked fun to try and they kill it before launch? What’s the point?
2 questions for pconc of bouncing :

With the nerf, could we suppose that the bouncing is "intelligent" on single target or full random ?

Does the chain masteries increase the dmg on each bounce ?
"
QQPQ написал:
Was it actually necessary to nerf Call to Arms before it even launched?

Is there some build that was going to be too strong because it could use 3 warcries at once for absolutely outrageous mana cost?

EDIT: I do appreciate the cost being lowered, but...

What a ridiculous comment, of course triggering 3 warcries at the same time would be broken...
"
momonami5 написал:
why the call to arm nerf man! we haven't even got to test it out yet! You even showed it in the trailer working properly. with all warcries linked. You guys were discussing how your going to make to take time before doing things and within just a few days you already nerfed the gem.

what is wrong with melee having some QoL and power man ? so everyone else can just run around build up to one button builds but we can't do that as melee slammers XD Didn't even let us try it out smh come on man revert it back to warcries linked and let the people enjoy buffs! If you feel it is to strong after players playign then tone it down maybe increase cooldown. Literally had my league start as melee and was planning to utilize this crazy! I usually don't get mad but this actually made me angry I jumped out of my seat in excitement when I saw the trailer showing this wth bro's! GGG!? Call to arms was POG and you ruined it change it back to what we saw in the trailer. Can't believe i'm angry but I was legit super happy when i saw this in the trailer. 2days away it's gone snatched away...

Angry too, we are angry, but no rage resource, someone in GGG hates melee, the guy designed the 1st call to arms version maybe fired by them.
"
QQPQ написал:
Was it actually necessary to nerf Call to Arms before it even launched?

Is there some build that was going to be too strong because it could use 3 warcries at once for absolutely outrageous mana cost?

EDIT: I do appreciate the cost being lowered, but...

It will probably better go for warcry speed somewhere than using CtA.
I see a few people have asked but I did not see a response. Does this mean that vengeance is a usable attack now? For example, can I use vengeance + general's cry? It seems like this could make vengeance a very fun skill but hard to plan around unless we know how it works. Very excited for the league!
Ohohooh NICE
sooo...
if i understand correctly
the triggers gems no longer lock out the use of the linked skills right? whoever activates first dictates the cooldown

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация