New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Necropolis

Cast On Critical Strike Support gone. Well that's my build gone. Not happy about this, i was really looking forward to playing this build
Is there a way to search for _support_ gems, in NPC search, or stash ?
Eg: Which gems can support Blight ?

Thanks you for PoE.
Interesting!
Started playing PoE in Ultimatum. Started playing seriously in Archnemesis.
Add me on steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Ash91_ (friend code: 413758162)
"
hatex2 написал:
So new Poisonous Conconction took a bit of hit from the press kit version?

From the videos it seems that the chains might target enemies if there are any nearby but it's not clear since the gem wording is "random directions".

With much bigger damage numbers compared to the normal gem I thought it wouldn't matter but now I'm not sure anymore.

15% more base attack speed vs.
~15% more base damage(lvl 20) and +2 chains/hits(IF they hit)

Numbers seem strong if you get all the hits to land.

I'm just going to huff a liberal amount of Copium and hope the chains target enemies and full send it at league start.

Note that to sustain flask charges while trying to get maximum benefit from chaining damage (AOE, maybe faster proj..), you'll be obliged to use some specific items to keep up, at the end that lil extra bonus damage from flasks (IF they hit) will be dissolved and the output will be same as ordinary gem (If not it is worst), just will be a different playstyle.
Последняя редакция: PlammX. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 7:06:25
love this
Where's that elemental hit trans gem at
"
PlammX написал:
"
hatex2 написал:
Note that to sustain flask charges while trying to get maximum benefit from chaining damage (AOE, maybe faster proj..), you'll be obliged to use some specific items to keep up, at the end that lil extra bonus damage from flasks (IF they hit) will be dissolved and the output will be same as ordinary gem (If not it is worst), just will be a different playstyle.

You might be right. But pathfinders usually have a lot of flask sustain in anycase. I'll still try to make it work. I'll go for as little flask duration as possible and focus only on increased charges gained and reduced charges used. Will it be enough? No idea.

Btw if the damage is the same as normal gem then that's enough for a leaguestarter. Playstyle looks more fun on this gem.
Последняя редакция: hatex2. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 7:56:51
nice! cant wait to test it!
COLD AS ICE!
Последняя редакция: dr4k0nir. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 8:10:13
Hello,

According to patch notes:

"Firestorm of Pelting: Now has Maximum 10 Firestorms at a time (previously 8)."

However, according to the current info about changed gems:

Firestorm of Pelting

Modified
New: Maximum 12 Firestorms at a time
Old: Maximum 10 Firestorms at a time

= Additional buff?

edit: Ah, with 20 % quality the gem already has 2 Firestorms
Последняя редакция: TuxedoHomer. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 15:09:11
So melee now needs to somehow find 2 more gem slots and spend more mana to perform worse than before? you are clueless on how to balance this game

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация