New and Changed Gems in Path of Exile: Necropolis

Not Pog, Why Elemental Hit of the Spectrum can't melee?
Hi, didn`t you forget to remove "You cannot Cast Supported Triggerable Spells directly" drom cast when damage taken?
So new Poisonous Conconction took a bit of hit from the press kit version?

From the videos it seems that the chains might target enemies if there are any nearby but it's not clear since the gem wording is "random directions".

With much bigger damage numbers compared to the normal gem I thought it wouldn't matter but now I'm not sure anymore.

15% more base attack speed vs.
~15% more base damage(lvl 20) and +2 chains/hits(IF they hit)

Numbers seem strong if you get all the hits to land.

I'm just going to huff a liberal amount of Copium and hope the chains target enemies and full send it at league start.
I was hoping that the Poison Concoction of Bouncing would make PF worthwhile.

RIP
WTF where new fireball?
Please make a transfigured version of Call to Arms that give us the possibility to automate several warcrys at the same time.

As a price to pay / counterpart, they dont have to be instant, and we will need to work on the warcry speed to make it good.
And the minus to the cooldown recevory rate could be bigger.
The mana cost and/or cooldown could even be multiplicative for each warcry linked.

Anything that make we dont have to piano keyboard them every 4s.
I dont even need it to be instant, just trigger altogether.

We will need to choose one of the warcrys as the "reference" for the shared cooldown and speed. Take the one with the longest cooldown to prevent abuse, and use its speed as the reference.

Последняя редакция: DrunkMonky. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 7:13:26
Is there any reason why GGG refuses to buff weaker gems?
Wait, no buffs to Summon Reaper gems? Like at all?

Did I miss something? Is there some reason the devs like, HATE Reaper...?

I assume so few people use it that they don't know whether to buff OR nerf it because who knows! Better err on the side of caution with that one!

0.00% of players even use it at all after all, but you never know, right? Maybe THIS League will be Reaper's time to shine! Oh man, I'm looking forward to some streamer figuring out there's some broken strat you can use with- or that won't happen and Summon Reaper will be useless.

Again.

I am kinda hanging out for that too, I want to at least TRY to use it some time, for fun, but...
If Call to Arms doesn't trigger all warcry gems at the same time, it is straight-up DoA.
Последняя редакция: Green_Rain. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 6:27:21
For Vengeance, Reckoning and Riposte does painforged double damage apply on attacks used manually instead of triggered?

How does Lycosidae interact with manual attacks?
Последняя редакция: Warmachine2371. Время: 27 марта 2024 г., 6:28:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация