Race Season Three Details

"
Race prizes need to be defaulted to Anarchy/Onslaught, they are the current leagues. These temp leagues are the PoE equivalent to D2 ladder resets, which means the majority of the community wants to play the current ladders. As a consequence, this means not many want to play the outdated leagues and the race prizes are now worthless to me as I'll never, ever use them. Just saying. Almost every streamer is on Onslaught. What worth are the prizes to them? I would reconsider this decision for the future of races..

I feel the same way. As it stands right now, many people won't end up using prizes they receive just because they are playing in the newest leagues. Seems rather silly to me.

I will participate in some races either way since they look fun, but there's no reason for me to aim for prizes if they get sent to a league I don't play in. The only time I expect to find myself back in HC is after Onslaught ends, and that's only if you don't start another new league.
"
Race prizes need to be defaulted to Anarchy/Onslaught, they are the current leagues. These temp leagues are the PoE equivalent to D2 ladder resets, which means the majority of the community wants to play the current ladders. As a consequence, this means not many want to play the outdated leagues and the race prizes are now worthless to me as I'll never, ever use them. Just saying. Almost every streamer is on Onslaught. What worth are the prizes to them? I would reconsider this decision for the future of races..

SC and HC is not an "outdated" league but permanent leagues. Anarchy and Onslaught are temporary leagues so it makes less sense to award the prizes in these leagues. But perhaps GGG might compromise and give player the option to allocate rewards to the league of player's choice.

Not sure, what statistic source, your statement "the majority of the community wants to play the current ladders" is based on?. Could you link it, please? Imho, few streamers in not enough to conclude about the majority. I am curious, because I have decided to neither touch Anarchy nor Onslaught, as many other people & friends which I see everyday in an "old" league. It would be interesting to confirm that only few of us play there.
Последняя редакция: Bhaya. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 4:32:44
Half of the prizes are junk items wich wont even sell , who cares where they go?
And all of the higher prizes are only for the race addicted without a life / work .
Is this game all about race and new leagues ? Where's the beef ?
meh
"
Bhaya написал:
"

SC and HC is not an "outdated" league but permanent leagues. Anarchy and Onslaught are temporary leagues so it makes less sense to award the prizes in these leagues. But perhaps GGG might compromise and give player the option to allocate rewards to the league of player's choice.

Not sure, what statistic source, your statement "the majority of the community wants to play the current ladders" is based on?. Could you link it, please? Imho, few streamers in not enough to conclude about the majority. I am curious, because I have decided to neither touch Anarchy nor Onslaught, as many other people & friends which I see everyday in an "old" league. It would be interesting to confirm that only few of us play there.

I can't give you exact statistics, but judging by the SC/HC ladders compared to the Anarchy/Onslaught and how many in the top ### are online, its fair to say that there are probably more people playing in the new leagues than there are in SC/HC right now.
"
fbattaglia написал:
Half of the prizes are junk items wich wont even sell , who cares where they go?
And all of the higher prizes are only for the race addicted without a life / work .

LOL. That's one way of putting it, and definitely there is a lot of truth to it. :-)
Последняя редакция: Bhaya. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 4:40:22
YES!! These races sound exciting! I cannot wait!
www.twitch.tv/necro1269 Come support my stream!
"
sambodini написал:
I can't give you exact statistics, but judging by the SC/HC ladders compared to the Anarchy/Onslaught and how many in the top ### are online, its fair to say that there are probably more people playing in the new leagues than there are in SC/HC right now.

I see. I am curious how that number compares to the number of causals in PoE? Especially in permanent leagues.
Последняя редакция: Bhaya. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 4:41:03
"
fbattaglia написал:
meh

Haha, I agree that I am not super interested in most of them, but the point is that these prizes are supposed to be incentive for people to want to be involved in these races. If they can't use these items in the leagues they normally play in, they are less inclined to play in the races.

That's all I'm trying to say ;P
"
sambodini написал:
"
fbattaglia написал:
meh

Haha, I agree that I am not super interested in most of them, but the point is that these prizes are supposed to be incentive for people to want to be involved in these races. If they can't use these items in the leagues they normally play in, they are less inclined to play in the races.

That's all I'm trying to say ;P

But why would they want to use this junk in the first place? He's got a point there that makes our quibble quite irrelevant. :-) Even as a casual player, I think that I've already got 3 first prizes, and some of them are doubled if not tripled (the 1st ring). I will try "Descent" race for fun as they sound so, but if I don't like them, I am afraid that it might be over for me this season.

Anyway, I am going to reinforce & award GGG junk prizes' choice with some "casual" microtransaction purchases, today. Bad logic, I know. ;P
Последняя редакция: Bhaya. Время: 27 июня 2013 г., 5:02:52
Well myself as most of players will be interested in these new races,but we haven't seen demigods stride yet could oyu link it to us chris?
also will season 2 rewards recieve 3D art like season 1 did?and maybe even season 3.. i can imagine how alt art 3D windscream would look like..heh as shiny as breaking dawn,as free shaped as untamed wind

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация