Новые гадальные карты

"
hontodeska написал:

Это не эта история случайно?
Скрытый текст

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9dfwi1/guide_how_i_made_3_mirrors_in_5_days_100_solo_and/

[Guide] How i made 3 mirrors in 5 days 100% solo and no flipping on delve (4days played)
proof atlas (if anyone can tell me what the hell is the map I'm missing other than hogm ill be very thankful EDIT: it was shaper, I'm dumb)

TL;DR play all day every day, level zana, farm maps, sell maps.

Quick intro

Figuring out the best strategies for farming is what i always enjoyed the most in PoE, calculating each map's avg return and how to run them for the most chaos/h is what i really like doing, when i saw the new zana mods i figured what could be a great way to farm and turns out it really was. I'll be detailing how i climbed to 170ex day by day as i think it might provide the best insight on strategy and quick progression in a new league. Leagues start at 6pm in my timezone so thats the point of view ill be giving, also omiting sleep but i slept 2 to 4h each morning with an occasional 30min nap.

In between and during each block there was a lot of time "wasted" on moving elder, trading, breaks, fixing elder, and organizing tabs, i'd guess it was 60% mapping and 40% not mapping.

Friday 6pm to Saturday 3am

9h was how long it took me to hit maps, my strategy was to start with my endgame character which is poets arcwarp so i wouldnt have to roll my endgame farmer later. To me that's the best build to farm high maps especially on a budget as i really think a 15ex arcwarp is as fast as a ts with 100ex and no support. So i got to blood aqueduct in 5h with self cast arc and started farming humility cards and do chaos recipe for the next 3h to buy my pens, i bought 1 for 16c and another for 25 with 10 humility drops and several chaos recipes, then 1h to do a9+a10+labs

Saturday 3am to 1pm

This was atlas setup time and the worst part of a new league for me as i have to buy and run ~80 maps solo, i spent several hours buying all t1-t7 maps and doing chaos recipe while completing them. My strategy was to farm shaped channels to sell tabulas and t8-t11 maps, i couldnt afford the t8-t9 maps for atlas as they were around 7c each so i skipped them for now, got my t10 orb at around 1pm, set up the elder blob and started my farm using 2 white sextants and monstrous treasure when i hit box mod, i used all my income to buy as many monstrous treasure as i could afford and other currency that would gain value like vaals and chisels

My strategy relied on Zana 8 so i started buying many gracious master and Master seeks help and trying to proc it on every map with reseal, this was 2c and 5c respectively, which when you consider she opens a t11 map i was essentialy making money by using the prophecy

Saturday 1pm to Sunday 6pm

At the end of this channel farming i had around 20ex, had a very big supply of t8-t11 maps which were selling for 4-8c each, my biggest trade was 10 shaped UG for 80c, i made around 8 full tabulas which sold for 24c each, a lot of chaos recipe was done, i also bought 13x enlightens and got them to lv2 for 300c profit on them, when i moved out i had 15 shaped channels and 20 shaped UG which sold for ~6c each in the next few hours. Here i finished my build buying inpulsa, choir, more pens, 2x 21/20 arc and warlords ring for 14ex total, now was the time to switch places as t8-9 maps were starting to drop in price and i got my zana to 7. My mapwatch showed 98 channels completed.

Sunday 6pm to Monday 11am

My new farming spot became siege with zana upgrade, i moved my elder blob to siege and completed all t10s and 1 of each t13-t16, i chose the most expensive ones as these are the ones i'd be dropping in siege. I stopped doing chaos recipe here is i figured i was making more by mapping and i really dislike recipe. This is where it started to get silly as i was paying 7c for a t15 map which cost 25c at the time, i was droping many maps in siege and they were selling for a very high price, 8c 10c 15c 21c 26c 40c for respectively t11 - t16, using MT as much as i could and sometimes reroling sextants to find it, from here on i was getting a few shelder bases every hour that'd sell for 5-40c, at the end of monday i had enough to buy a headhunter and around 10ex left, as i was about to hit zana8 it was time to switch places again, my mapwatch showed 55 Sieges completed.

Monday 11am to Monday 8pm

At this point i was lv94 and #30 on global ladder, considered pushing 100 on siege but decided to just farm currency and ignore ladder, as guardian maps and sextants became more affordable i went to try farming hydra until my zana 8, in part because zanas are better and i just felt like it might be more profit than siege, i managed to just barely sustain hydra with 3 sextants thanks to MT procing 5 times, mapwatch showed 34 hydras completed.

Monday 8pm to Thursday 4pm

I already knew elder burial was at least close to the best farming map in the game so there i went, did all t11-t16 for the 4th sextant and moved my blob. I tried to get the 5th sextant but didnt complete the quest after killing guardians on red, i guessed it was buged and moved on, at least got 4ex from guardian drops so not time wasted. I spent all this time doing elder burial and didn't get any doctors, pretty unlucky. Decided if wasnt gonna get cards i'd just up my map drops and moved to Haunted Mansion as it had great density and im not a big fan of UG.

From here on, white sextants were dirt cheap and i crafted almost every map with the same mods, rerolling until i got them, MT+2xAddMobs+abyss, sometimes would take 20 sexs for MT but 20c for a ~100c mod was a bargain. Every abyss jewel would sell for 7c+ so a single abyss sextant would yield 21-35c + maps and currency

I traded my HH for zerphi+12ex which seemed a great idea as zerphi was 43, however there was no demand for it and the price kept droping, best offer i got until now was 25ex. After all the burial farming and converting all the map drops i had 53ex which was enough for my first mirror, My mapwatch showed 87 burial chambers completed

Thursday 4pm to now

HM was basically burials on steroids, i was getting much better map drops and even tho their price was tanking i still managed to make 50ex in a 24h period, on avg i'd map for 7h straight, have ~50 t16 ~20 t15 and some t13-t11, this would take me 30min-1h to sell and get me 30ex, a few hours ago (wednesday 11pm) i converted all my maps and currency to ex and had 60ex, bought my 2nd mirror for 55 and have barely enough to continue mapping confortably, if i sold everything i have in the league i could buy the 3rd mirror so i think it counts as 3. My mapwatch shows 102 HM completed

Ending

This is as long as i'm willing to nolife it, i'll be exploring delves and other builds with a much more moderate playtime from now on. High tier maps are droping quickly with guardians from 33c to 25c in just 8h, my guess would be they'll level at ~18c after people get their zanas up and start farming +5s, also i did my part on raising value of chaos by sinking thousands into zana mod, I expect it to be pretty high this league. Elder HM won't be nearly as profitable anymore but still a decent farm and ill be looking forward to find the next best thing when my farming itch return. Thanks for reading, I'm up for any questions, gl hf!

И что нужно покупать и продавать, чтобы на старте лиги за пару недель купить каландру?

Да, та самая история. Чуть ошибся в днях, но суть ты понял.
ИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИХИ
"
YourCheshireCat написал:
"
zeondeon написал:
Я верю, но это рмтшники им и правда не нужен топ шмот и лвл, их задача вывести валюту.
Тут чел пишет что фармит тысячи вых и при этом успешен в реале. При этом все его персы на лиге бомжы.
1) или он врет
2) успех в реале выводить из пое выхи на доширак
А те кто реально успешен в реале, они вообще мироры не фармят, они их ВНЕЗАПНО покупают за реал, а не жопочасами и трейдом.

За реал покупать валюту вообще не понимаю особо таких вещей... Вот у тебя есть всё нужное, и всё, играть уже скучно и бессмысленно.

Ну вот предположим, что я не студент заочник а Вася на заводе. Времени у меня нет на торговлю, фарм и все прочее, а зана требует, чтобы шейпер и элдер были повержены. Как быть?! Тратить время на сборку билда или купить билд? Когда есть деньги, ответ очевиден.
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
"

Вот именно, что тупо.
Емнип, тот чувак продавал карты, на чем и поднялся. Так-то это отличный способ и рыбку съесть, и... Ну ты понял. И продажа карт тоже своего рода трейд)

Там не только карты, почитай внимательно, чуть выше ссылку дали. Я имел ввиду под куплей/продажей - это флип валюты.
Так понятно, что он не хаос сетами мироры насобирал.
У него абсолютно рабочая схема, но слишком много возни.
нет на этом форуме самый великий троль это гилдариус без спору
(с) spokipo
Трогают сиськи, а я наказываю, жестоко наказываю!
Discord - gildarius#0431
Когда вы уже поймете - когда я что то пишу я не выражаю своё мнение (с) SertmonT
"
YourCheshireCat написал:
Ну, я бы так не сказал... Простая в освоении вещь это Торчлайт, или к примеру Victor Vran или как его там зовут, а вот в пое, я бы сказал соотношение людей знающих механики, и обычных "играю по гайду" очевидное.

В ПОЕ очень много механик, но они сами по себе не сложные. Дифференцировать тут ничего не нужно, школьник может справиться при желании. Наличие этого желания - уже другой вопрос, и с интеллектуальными способностями он не связан.
Да и виртуозное позиционирование мышью тут тоже не критичный навык при наличии фейс-танк билдов, ваншот-билдов и т.д.
Зачем 2 лифчика на Азири одели...Удаляю игру..
"
В ПОЕ очень много механик, но они сами по себе не сложные. Дифференцировать тут ничего не нужно, школьник может справиться при желании. Наличие этого желания - уже другой вопрос, и с интеллектуальными способностями он не связан.
Да и виртуозное позиционирование мышью тут тоже не критичный навык при наличии фейс-танк билдов, ваншот-билдов и т.д.

Теоретики, такие теоретики. Убивают эндгейм боссов взглядом на
Ютубе, берут 1000 глубину также и рассказывают, какая простая игра.
(с) spokipo
Discord - gildarius#0431
Когда вы уже поймете - когда я что то пишу я не выражаю своё мнение (с) SertmonT
"
3DDavis написал:
"
YourCheshireCat написал:
Ну, я бы так не сказал... Простая в освоении вещь это Торчлайт, или к примеру Victor Vran или как его там зовут, а вот в пое, я бы сказал соотношение людей знающих механики, и обычных "играю по гайду" очевидное.

Сдаюсь... Твои аргументы победили... Но пусть и не сложных, по крайней мере механик тут достаточно, для того, чтобы игра заинтересовала, правильно? )
Чеширка aka. YourCheshireCat aka. Новичихин Илья
Играю в PoE с 12.01.2015
(https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FunnyMetal)Old Eu Акк
(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/YourCheshireCat_)PS4 Акк
Всем Добра :3
"
gildarius85 написал:
"

Теоретики, такие теоретики. Убивают эндгейм боссов взглядом на
Ютубе, берут 1000 глубину также и рассказывают, какая простая игра.

Ну вот допустим, купят экзов, соберут по гайду мета билд, и кому это что докажет? Тебе может быть? Заглянешь в профиль, посмотришь ачивки... Может быть.

Но для меня лично показатель - это когда ты всегда один из лучших или когда мета билд появляется сначала у тебя, а потом на форуме, и так далее. А убить шейпера, (не важно как, сервисом или мета билдом, который ты скопировал с форума) это на врят ли можно назвать показателем того, что человек разбирается в игре.
Trade theme https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3323302 Have a good Life :)
Но просто есть тоже несколько видов людей... К примеру чисто, которые понимают что такое дабл диппинг, и как его можно было юзать именно в своих билдах. А есть люди, которые не знают такого понятия, но понимают, что в гайде так написано, значит так и нужно делать. Примерно такие мелочи и отличают людей понимающих механику игры от людей, которые её не понимают... Вещь крайне простая, но не всем нужно её понимать, чтобы играть... А у кого-то как раз в таких вещах интерес к игре, вот в этом и мой интерес к игре как раз.
Чеширка aka. YourCheshireCat aka. Новичихин Илья
Играю в PoE с 12.01.2015
(https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/FunnyMetal)Old Eu Акк
(https://www.pathofexile.com/account/sony/view-profile/YourCheshireCat_)PS4 Акк
Всем Добра :3
"
Ну вот допустим, купят экзов, соберут по гайду мета билд, и кому это что докажет? Тебе может быть? Заглянешь в профиль, посмотришь ачивки... Может быть.

Да хоть купайся в экзах, без знания механик не убьешь ты не убер элдера, ни уж тем более не спустишься глубоко в шахту.
Это очень красивые слова, я вот соберу мета билб и всем покажу, но это далековато от практики.
(с) spokipo
Discord - gildarius#0431

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация