0.11.3 patch notes and deployment timeline

Cool, memory usage went from 1.367G to 1.067 with this patch.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
"
t_golgari написал:
The chatsystem now is way worse than before for anyone who wants to actually play the game.
I am forced to stay in chat while playing to see if someone wants to boy or sell something I am interested in. Before, I could just connect and look up the last 10 minutes or so, now i cannot do that anymore, which is very unfortunate.

I would really like GGG to change that. Also: As I rejoined the chat, I was randomly transferred to different channels, which is also not very usefull.

I dont want to leave the chat open while playing, its a distraction. Now I almost have to.

I agree. Very dumb change.
Последняя редакция: Yogabba. Время: 1 авг. 2013 г., 19:56:57
"
Chris написал:
I should stress that many of the changes planned for patch 0.11.3 have been included in patch 0.11.4 for technical reasons. 0.11.4 is a pretty big patch (over a gigabyte in size, possibly). My favourite part of it is the performance improvements. We've cut over 10% off the size of the game.

WOAAAAAAARRRASDGEWHFDS$%Y%$Ï#@##$%Eqfv cv sfad°°°;ººª₢₢°?°??°°?₢¹²£³£¢³¢£¬¢£¬¢¬¢
Yes!
Moved my feedback to Patch Notes sub-forum.
IGN: MinusFour/Teeda
Последняя редакция: minus4. Время: 2 авг. 2013 г., 0:45:16
Awesome patch! :D
I want to be able to hide the chat while I'm playing so it doesn't clutter up my screen, and I want to be able to see what was said in the (same) room while I had it hidden. This worked fine before the patch.
I really HATE the new chat system. I want to see what is for sale for the past 30 minutes, but if I hide the trade chat it gets erased. It is just some miniscule amount of bytes of info please gives atleast a few pages of past info when joining a channel. Plus label the channels for the items so we know where to go(ie gem channel,etc).

It is next to useless piece of junk right now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация