0.11.3 patch notes and deployment timeline

Cut 10% off the game... with a 1gb patch.

I'm intrigued
What's the time frame for 11.4?
And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit - The Tick
"
Chris написал:
... people who have chat hidden are still in the channel. In the new system, they're not.

Currently, if I'm not in trade chat, and I turn trade chat on, I get all the chat from the time I logged on. This is super convenient since I don't want to watch the trade while killing things but I do want to check it later while I'm in town. I hope this mechanic isn't changing (the exert above may imply that it is)
And i sit here still waiting for a floating witch :(
❝ Wraeclast SAIN†S ❞
Последняя редакция: KateMossOfficial. Время: 31 июля 2013 г., 1:43:25
Lookin good. :)
"
matt41647 написал:

I'm intrigued

Exactly my thoughts.

I'm looking forward to it! 1gig looks promising, if it's not just 1gig of troll pics.
HEY!

Thank you, guys. No, really, I'm serious.

I played the hell out of D2, and D3 was a giant disappointment, for lots of reasons. But - you've managed to recapture what was really compelling about D2, and build on it, and seeing the constant stream of attention you give it, along with your stance on RMT... I couldn't ask for more.

Well, nothing to do but say "Thank you" again, and buy more cosmetic effects and stash tabs.
"
Mifume написал:
"
matt41647 написал:

I'm intrigued

Exactly my thoughts.

I'm looking forward to it! 1gig looks promising, if it's not just 1gig of troll pics.

It doesn't ADD a gig it integrates a gig, overwrites the files it'll be replacing with smaller ones and deletes other unneeded ones.

The question is will the performance improvements and the reduced size have an impact on the FPS spikes quite a few people seem to be getting?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
Could you look at the ignore limit and letting us manage our ignore list next for chat? Maybe even just an ignore RMT_bot_Zxcvsvdsasd for only 24 hours until they get caught would work.

I'm hoping the green button in the preview lets us choose a channel and this goes well.
Performance improvemenets!!!!!!!11

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Hardcore

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация