[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hi fellow RF'ers....

Playing this up as Guardian. What do we have that triggers Elemental Equilibrium?
a ring with lightning or cold damage to attacks, and proc with whirling blades or shield charge
Are there no golems in this build?
Trickster with 0 Stun immunity is a bitch.....
"
AngryBurito написал:
Are there no golems in this build?
I use a Stone Golem for Extra Regen.
So i have lightning damage on my ring and elemental equilibrium.

If i check the debuff on the mob it says vurnarable to cold, i guess its bec i hit it with RF fire dam, and lighttning damage from my ring given through shield charge.

Du i need a 3rd ele damage source to proc something so i give the mob all 3 elements or whats the deal? im confused about the whole ele equilibrium skillpoint
"
AngryBurito написал:
So i have lightning damage on my ring and elemental equilibrium.

If i check the debuff on the mob it says vurnarable to cold, i guess its bec i hit it with RF fire dam, and lighttning damage from my ring given through shield charge.

Du i need a 3rd ele damage source to proc something so i give the mob all 3 elements or whats the deal? im confused about the whole ele equilibrium skillpoint

No.

First - RF doesn't hit so it does not proc EE

Second - When you hit the mob with lightning dmg, it gets +light resist and -cold resist and -fire resist. So seeing vulnerable to cold on the mob is normal.

I suggest to re-read the guide, especially in the FAQ section. Also, look at the passive tree and learn what each node does, especially the key stones.
yeah my bad, had fire damage on my other ring.. doh.

Also is wise oak nice for this build or just generic damage flasks?
"
AngryBurito написал:
yeah my bad, had fire damage on my other ring.. doh.

Also is wise oak nice for this build or just generic damage flasks?

Again, RF doesn't hit, so it does not benefit from fire penetration. So wise oak does not help with RF dmg.

Dropped it this morning before work haha! I only tried one or 2 strands and it didn't help that much because my clearspeed isnt insane. I guess it would really shine with double beyond? I'm not cold res capped anymore without my other belt, so I have to fix that before doing it ^^.
Track your map runs: http://pathofmaps.com (retired)

Retired item indexer: https://github.com/niuage/poexplorer

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация