[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Hit 94 today. Build is very strong and I have cleared every map/boss in the game. Still working on getting a level 4 empower been very unlucky with vaals this league.

Gear:
Скрытый текст
"
DamageIncorporated написал:

I have 16.2k ES and 1x Opal Ring and still feel it lacks damage. It's just a all around OK build but not very high DPS.
It's also way too demanding /expensive for what it offers.

As far as the Guardian variant goes, it's meant to be a Tank (or battle-Tank if you want) more than anything else. The Guardian isn't meant to be the highest damage, fastest clearing build, not even close, but it makes up for it in ridiculous survivability and inevitability. If you play smart you can take down any boss in the game without even coming close to dying, the fights might just take a little longer than a pure-damage class.

I'm playing the Guardian version on LHC and I've never played such a tanky build before, I've lagged/disconnected several times this week while fighting in the middle of massive beyond packs and the thought that I might have died didn't even cross my mind; there are very few other classes/builds where that would be the case.

edit: but if you're playing the build on non-HC then it might be a bit worse, especially if you're not going for level 100 (and not wanting to lose XP when dying), I don't think I'd ever play the Guardian version on SC, only on HC.
Последняя редакция: Greymane2k. Время: 20 апр. 2017 г., 9:34:58
Hey guys, i wanted to say that in the Trickster variant with Shavs and delirium gloves its much better to drop one Vaal discipline and put either purity of ice or lightning, it makes you tankier and makes your gear options much cheaper
Последняя редакция: FrankoArG. Время: 20 апр. 2017 г., 17:15:12

Not really sure what I'm doing wrong here but I can no longer sustain my RF after switching to a reduced DoT shield.
Hi, guys. What are you guys using in terms of jewels now that Energy From Within is so expensive?
"
aeroswat написал:

Not really sure what I'm doing wrong here but I can no longer sustain my RF after switching to a reduced DoT shield.

20% is a prety low roll. Try rerolling it for 30%
You can't roll 30
"
Krazy_X написал:
"
aeroswat написал:

thats awesome.
"
Krazy_X написал:
"
aeroswat написал:

20% is max sir...

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
"
aeroswat написал:
"
Krazy_X написал:
"
aeroswat написал:

20% is max sir...

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

lol, my mistake. I was prety sure it was 20-30%. Sorry about that.

What level is your Purity of Fire? OP says you need level 23 to sustain.
Последняя редакция: Krazy_X. Время: 22 апр. 2017 г., 8:16:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация