[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
BtKCaliber написал:
Was very hard getting enough regen spec'd to sustain RF. Even with all the same gear. Dunno, I had to re-spec into more life regen and lost lots of nodes in doing so, but I can only hit 89% fire res with the same gear and gems. The only problem I have is not a level 4 enlighten in my gloves with the support gems. Still seeming to have issues. level 88 atm. Dunno. Es is only 8k as well. Either this skill tree isn't updated or this build no longer works. Couldn't reach half the regen I needed with the provided skill tree.

Skilltree is up to date and the build works aswell :P

•Which Class are you playing?
•Post your other Ring and your Amulet aswell please.
•You should have 90% Maxres - you are probably missing some Auraeffectiveness from the tree.
•You also should get rid of any life on your gear(your Belt has almost 140 life for example) - the more life you have, the more reg you need.
•Try using Ephemeral Edge instead of Doryani's if you still have problems with sustaining RF.
•Are you using Energy from Within Jewels near the Melding and Quick Recovery cluster?

"
Yalani написал:
"
BtKCaliber написал:
Was very hard getting enough regen spec'd to sustain RF. Even with all the same gear. Dunno, I had to re-spec into more life regen and lost lots of nodes in doing so, but I can only hit 89% fire res with the same gear and gems. The only problem I have is not a level 4 enlighten in my gloves with the support gems. Still seeming to have issues. level 88 atm. Dunno. Es is only 8k as well. Either this skill tree isn't updated or this build no longer works. Couldn't reach half the regen I needed with the provided skill tree.

Skilltree is up to date and the build works aswell :P

•Which Class are you playing?
•Post your other Ring and your Amulet aswell please.
•You should have 90% Maxres - you are probably missing some Auraeffectiveness from the tree.
•You also should get rid of any life on your gear(your Belt has almost 140 life for example) - the more life you have, the more reg you need.
•Try using Ephemeral Edge instead of Doryani's if you still have problems with sustaining RF.
•Are you using Energy from Within Jewels near the Melding and Quick Recovery cluster?

I'm playing Witch atm.
More life, needs to be gone.
I have 3 energy from within jewels by the Quick Recovery cluster. I had the exact same skill tree but then changed it because I couldn't sustain RF. I only had 450 regen. I currently have 838 but I spec'd out of line quite a bit for more regen and lost dmg nodes and a few mana reserves. I'll get some regrets and re-spec to the skill tree again and either make a short video or link everything including skill tree after to see what the problem is.
Lv 93 Necro.
"

I'm playing Witch atm.
I have 3 energy from within jewels by the Quick Recovery cluster. I had the exact same skill tree but then changed it because I couldn't sustain RF. I only had 450 regen. I currently have 838 but I spec'd out of line quite a bit for more regen and lost dmg nodes and a few mana reserves. I'll get some regrets and re-spec to the skill tree again and either make a short video or link everything including skill tree after to see what the problem is.

Skilltree + gear + max life + max ES should be enough - i can calculate the rest
Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 25 марта 2016 г., 16:24:41
"
Yalani написал:
"

I'm playing Witch atm.

Skilltree + gear + max life + max ES should be enough - i can calculate the rest

I got it figured boss, thank you very much!
Lv 93 Necro.
Hey Im a trickster with Shavronne Revelation and i wonder why youre using elemental overlord in your tree since i dont see how you crit with no spell and 0 mana
"
Yalani написал:
"

I'm playing Witch atm.

This build is actually INSANE. Rofl. You're a genius.
Lv 93 Necro.
"
battleyan7 написал:
Hey Im a trickster with Shavronne Revelation and i wonder why youre using elemental overlord in your tree since i dont see how you crit with no spell and 0 mana

Whirling Blades - theoretically at least.
It's not really that reliable and my damage is high enough without it, so i respecced it.

The 90% Critchance enchantment on boots (or a single Cyclone Gem) might help here, but it's up to you if you take it or not.

"
This build is actually INSANE. Rofl. You're a genius.

Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 26 марта 2016 г., 10:08:42
Hey man, ima try this build in Hardcore Perandus. I have the shavs already and about 2 ex to spend and was planning on going for the Shadow Trickster - Without Shavronne's Revelation. My question is, are the Enlighten and Empower gems at high level a must? I doubt i could get them at high levels.
Последняя редакция: JerryVoy. Время: 26 марта 2016 г., 18:03:46
Looks like a fun build. How does it fare in maps with a party?
Hello,

I like the concept and I am trying to emulate it.

A few questions for you.

If you get more ES, do you need less regeneration?

If you get less life, do you need more regeneration?

Currently having ~10% life regeneration (with vitality + shaper) on a 1500 life / 2500 ES build with 86% Fire res.

I still can't sustain the RF.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация