[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

"
Ac3Gam3r написал:
Looks like a fun build. How does it fare in maps with a party?

I'm not a party player - I usually play solo or with a friend. Clearspeed is still good in a 2-man party though.

"
Hello,

I like the concept and I am trying to emulate it.

A few questions for you.

If you get more ES, do you need less regeneration?

Yes.
"

If you get less life, do you need more regeneration?

No, it's the opposite - less life = less regen needed.
"

Currently having ~10% life regeneration (with vitality + shaper) on a 1500 life / 2500 ES build with 86% Fire res.

I still can't sustain the RF.

That's because your ES AND fireresistance is way to low. With your current stats, you would need ~17,4% life reg to sustain RF.
Hey, I know that you still does damage when stunned, but I'm getting stun locked a lot. The build is doing OK damage up until now, but I am still building up to it, so I usually die before whichever boss is stunning me. Is there anyway I can handle those stuns?

Also, this is my build right now. Is there something wrong with it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSA-rEHsRLxFQEZYVUBcvGFYZihpsGyUc3B0UHU8dqiL0JIsksCaIJ6ko-isKL281uT1fRXxFnUZxSbFLrkyDUlNTUlRHVdZXyVxrXIpd8mTnaHRsC20ZbWxwu3DUdIF_xoCkgseESIw2jxqPRpMnl5eX9JitmuCboZ2unsShL6Kjo6OmvqcIpyu0DLQ4tUi3MLiTvjq-isEAwcXB88M6w23K09fP2RPZW9pi2xrhiOUZ53ToWukC6rrrY-vu7BjviPVL98H31_k3-aT56PrS-wn79f5J

Скрытый текст

Thanks, buddy.

"
buttseckz написал:
Hey, I know that you still does damage when stunned, but I'm getting stun locked a lot. The build is doing OK damage up until now, but I am still building up to it, so I usually die before whichever boss is stunning me. Is there anyway I can handle those stuns?

Stun is always an issue with CI/ES builds. More evasion/dodge is one solution. Or, in lieu of unwavering stance (which you can't reach with this particular build) you are left with using uniques to remedy the problem. Cheap way is to use 'Eye of Chayula'. The more expensive option is 'Skyforth Boots'.

Edit: If you had gone witch there is also Vile Bastion from the occultist tree which might work well with high ES regen.

Edit2: As Fhark pointed out, Skyforth are off the table for this build. I should also add Cyclone to the list as another stun remedy but I'm not sure how it would fit into this build. Cyclone is common with Life based RF.
Последняя редакция: __SirPuFFaLoT__. Время: 28 марта 2016 г., 16:06:17
YOu cant use skyforth with a regen build unfortunately.
"
buttseckz написал:

Also, this is my build right now. Is there something wrong with it?

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAkgDXwOSA-rEHsRLxFQEZYVUBcvGFYZihpsGyUc3B0UHU8dqiL0JIsksCaIJ6ko-isKL281uT1fRXxFnUZxSbFLrkyDUlNTUlRHVdZXyVxrXIpd8mTnaHRsC20ZbWxwu3DUdIF_xoCkgseESIw2jxqPRpMnl5eX9JitmuCboZ2unsShL6Kjo6OmvqcIpyu0DLQ4tUi3MLiTvjq-isEAwcXB88M6w23K09fP2RPZW9pi2xrhiOUZ53ToWukC6rrrY-vu7BjviPVL98H31_k3-aT56PrS-wn79f5J

Скрытый текст

Thanks, buddy.

I have no problems at all with getting stunned, but i guess the combination of Grace and Enfeeble helps a lot here. I also did not really had any problems with stuns last patch, where i basically hat 0 Evasion.

It will probably get better as you skill more damagenodes, so enemies around you just melt instantly.

I also noticed, that you have 2 Blasphemy Curses, but haven't skilled the Whisper of Doom node yet, so which Curse are you using right now? Enfeeble might help a lot against stuns.

And as other already said: Cyclone makes you immune to stuns, so you might just use that when you approach bosses.
What would be better for this build - rare amulet like yours or corrupted with +1 curse Eye of Chayula ( 4 passives more, stun immune ) / Shaper's Seed ( like 10 more passives ) ?
I hadn't thought about Cyclone. That might work.

I alternate the curse I use in Blasphemy. I will try to use Enfeeble a little bit more.

I've been trying to find a way to use Grace, but I have no funds for a lvl4 enlighten and without it the math just doesn't add up.

Thank you for the tips
"
buttseckz написал:
I hadn't thought about Cyclone. That might work.

I alternate the curse I use in Blasphemy. I will try to use Enfeeble a little bit more.

I've been trying to find a way to use Grace, but I have no funds for a lvl4 enlighten and without it the math just doesn't add up.

Thank you for the tips

You can also use the Conquerer's Efficiency Jewel and a level 3 Enlighten.

"
What would be better for this build - rare amulet like yours or corrupted with +1 curse Eye of Chayula ( 4 passives more, stun immune ) / Shaper's Seed ( like 10 more passives ) ?

I personally prefer a rare amulet with lots of stats on it, which is about 2-3 Skillpoints aswell.
"
I personally prefer a rare amulet with lots of stats on it, which is about 2-3 Skillpoints aswell.

Few additional passives would allow ( i think ) to use Grace without Shavronne's Revelation ring with is my aim as i can't afford one yet.

And with tree:

112 points. With remaining ones there's lot of choices remaining. Scion es cluster / 20% effect of curses / maruder +1% max fire res / templar increased aoe.
Последняя редакция: Erehr. Время: 28 марта 2016 г., 17:46:24
"
"

Few additional passives would allow ( i think ) to use Grace without Shavronne's Revelation ring with is my aim as i can't afford one yet.

And with tree:

112 points. With remaining ones there's lot of choices remaining. Scion es cluster / 20% effect of curses / maruder +1% max fire res / templar increased aoe.

That could work, but you are loosing a Curse and one of the most efficient ES nodes on the tree as a tradeoff. You forgot Elemental Equilibrium and the Influence Cluster (Aura nodes between Witch and Shadow) btw :P

If you want to play Trickster solely for the purpose of having another layer of defence other than ES, the Guardian has exactly that. He also has a lot of free Regeneration on top of it.
I will probably release a Scion and Guardian tree tommorow (And maybe Hierophant too, if I have enough time for it)

Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 28 марта 2016 г., 18:46:08

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация