[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Got a shavs drop :3
Do i level as a spell caster or with RF when leveling?
Planning on making the Trickster variant.
Im new to Leveling RF builds, any help is appreciated.
From my playing I was using Flame Blast all the way until I get to 65. Was quite easy thanks to my class were start from Templar so there's quite few nod with rege + fire damage. Using a tabula with Flame Blast > Increase AOE > Increase Ignite Chance > Increase burning damage > Blood Magic.

Why Blood Magic? Because after I finished clicking rege nods I'll go for Zealot's Oath in tree. All the eq I'm using were quite high with ES base and end up I'm with around 3k ES as starting as my life. Blood magic does suck your HP while you cast flameblast, so you do need at least few rege HP flask as mana flask.

For aura I'm going for Discipline > POF > EE(Blasphemy).

I'm playing this build in Prophecy League, feel free to pm ign AhJibKorDaddy.

GLHF.

****** Deathless atziri, T13 map, Uber Izaro viable.... Hope I'm lucky enough to get Mortal Hope to try Atziri or core map soon. ****
Thanks for the help mate, do I start with Es and go zealots?
Anyways got a heretics veil drop today (lucky) recommend switching out the vertex for heretics?

This is an interesting and one of the most extensive guides I have seen on the forums. Well done. Definitely not the most ideal starting build but I might just run it next league :O
"
fusrhodah написал:
Thanks for the help mate, do I start with Es and go zealots?
Anyways got a heretics veil drop today (lucky) recommend switching out the vertex for heretics?

Go for ES, rege nod... until you get around 3k ES I think you can apply to zealot's oath. It's good that you have veil, but you'll be missing +1 for POF which help you sustain RF. Well no harm to try
How exactly aura effectiveness works? Lets say i have +5% max fire res and 31% auraeffect, will it be rounded up to 7%?
"
Batrudinaf написал:
How exactly aura effectiveness works? Lets say i have +5% max fire res and 31% auraeffect, will it be rounded up to 7%?

Almost everything in this game is rounded down, including Auras and Radius - so you will end up with 6%.

"

Vertex not only has more ES and Evasion than Heretics, it also gives +1 to Enlighten, which already comes close to the 12% reduced manacost of Heretics.

Its also basically +2 to Purity of Fire and Discipline, since Empower also gets +1 to level. You want a level 23 Purity later on, and the +2 Level to Discipline translates to ~50 Flat ES after Auraeffectiveness.

Always go for the Vertex unless you got a really nice 400+ ES rare helmet with INT and a level 4 Empower to get PoF to level 23.
Hey Yalani,

really great guide and infos in your thread! Very detailed.. you mastered RF and actually i have lot of fun with it once again :) But i probably miss something over here so i would like to ask you.

Why you chose on Guardian to use curse on hit while for example on Trickster you use both curses on blasphemy? Auras cannot be applied the same way? I cannot see the differnce.

Thanks in advance!
"
Hey Yalani,

really great guide and infos in your thread! Very detailed.. you mastered RF and actually i have lot of fun with it once again :) But i probably miss something over here so i would like to ask you.

Why you chose on Guardian to use curse on hit while for example on Trickster you use both curses on blasphemy? Auras cannot be applied the same way? I cannot see the differnce.

Thanks in advance!

Well, there are a few reasons for that:

1. Trickster has the highest clearspeed due to lots of attackspeed for WB, so a Curse on Hit setup would slow him down to much

2. The Shav's version of Trickster has no manareg to use a CoH Setup :P

3. Trickster also has lots of Elemental Damage via the passivetree --> no need for Elemental Overload/EE outside of a Bossfight --> Waste if time to use Orb of Storms + CoH --> better to use Blasphemy instead

4. And vice versa, Guardian has a very small amount of increased damage and needs to keep up Ele Overload to instakill trashmobs --> might aswell link Curses to Orb of Storm, since you have to cast it anyway --> more mana for another Aura like PoL or Arctic Armour

If you feel like your damage is high enough to instakill trashmobs without the need of EO and EE, you might aswell switch your additional Aura for another Blasphemy. Stuff like this is not set in stone and more or less based on personal preference.

Keep in mind, that Guardian also looses some Physical Reduction and Lifereg if you switch your Aura for a Blasphemy due to his Ascendancy.
Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 2 июля 2016 г., 7:29:53
I actually did this and since yesterday.. using double curse with blasphemy and my clear speed improved drastically! For me it was exactly that. Had to stop and cast Orb of Storms on trash until i realized that i can WB and kill them during 1 pass through them. And thats why i got confused about it and i thought that i miss something in your guide based on ascendancy classes.

Thanks for your answer Yalani, have a great day :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация