[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Woot, finally hit level 100 with this build. Guardian for life!!!

Edit: My profile is public if you want to see the tree/gear I use.
Последняя редакция: __SirPuFFaLoT__. Время: 2 июля 2016 г., 20:42:39
Hello ! I need some clarity on the helmet mana reserved, your calculator shows 27% for PoF and Discipline, but that didn't factor in empower's multiplier. So I'm having issues slotting in that extra 27% from the curse, can I have some help with using duo curse ? I've gotten lvl 3 enlightens, all mana reservation nodes and conqueror's efficiency if that helps.
Ok so to help the previous guy....If u have 34% reduced mana reservation nodes and conquerors jewel....
In vertex u slot discipline and purity of fire...factored in an empower and a lvl3 enlighten which goes to lvl 4 due to vertex +1 u have 50% mana reserved so far....Then u have 2 curses through blasphemy with a lvl3 enlighten again and u get to 92% mana reserved....Afterwards u have vitality+bloodmagic+enlighten lvl 3 and an aura of your preference (determination is really good for guardians)thus ending up with 99% life reserved..... https://poe.mikelat.com/#BiThyMCd/tNrp.ur5/z3Fdc./RISn.gVd
"
Tsouk30 написал:
Ok so to help the previous guy....If u have 34% reduced mana reservation nodes and conquerors jewel....
In vertex u slot discipline and purity of fire...factored in an empower and a lvl3 enlighten which goes to lvl 4 due to vertex +1 u have 50% mana reserved so far....Then u have 2 curses through blasphemy with a lvl3 enlighten again and u get to 92% mana reserved....Afterwards u have vitality+bloodmagic+enlighten lvl 3 and an aura of your preference (determination is really good for guardians)thus ending up with 99% life reserved..... https://poe.mikelat.com/#BiThyMCd/tNrp.ur5/z3Fdc./RISn.gVd

That's with 34% reduced mana reservation, but from the passive tree I'm following, specifically for trickster without shav's ring, it's only 22% :O
"
LunaPark написал:

That's with 34% reduced mana reservation, but from the passive tree I'm following, specifically for trickster without shav's ring, it's only 22% :O

I honestly have no idea what happened with the non shav's Trickster. I either forgot Empower or I had something else in mind that I can't remember right now :P

Playing without Arctic Armour is probably your best bet here.

And gratz at your level 100 Sirpuff :)
Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 4 июля 2016 г., 10:16:49
"
Yalani написал:
And gratz at your level 100 Sirpuff :)

Thank you for the great guide! Guardian really is easy to level with. No deaths at all at level 98/99.

It is a really solid build. Good DPS (even in a party) and excellent survivability. Guardian can facetank almost every boss in the game except the final boss in T15 Core Map (he is killable but I need to move around a lot).
Скрытый текст

Using this to sustain RF currently, level 81 atm.
How do i let go of the shapers seed amulet? i dont really see much regen or res increasing. didnt take the aura effectiveness node and the curse nodes. Thanks for the help
"
fusrhodah написал:
didnt take the aura effectiveness node and the curse nodes. Thanks for the help

Thats the problem. Aura effectiveness is the most important part of this build, as it increases the reg of Vitality, max resistance of Purity and ES of Discipline. It also allows you to run Empower in your Vertex, which brings your PoF to level 23. You should also skill the 2 Jewel sockets near Quick Recovery and Melding ASAP, because the Energy from Within Jewel at those 2 places is the highest increase of ES you can get on the tree.
Hey yalani quick question regarding the trickster-shavs ring variant...do u think the fated unique shield the oak could solve some regen issues??i mean u czn now use two pure es rings with res etc and instead an es shield use the unique...i can see me at least trading 6% regen for rise or a rare es shield...so any thoughts...also the new flask for stun immunity is like mandatory now :)
"
Tsouk30 написал:
Hey yalani quick question regarding the trickster-shavs ring variant...do u think the fated unique shield the oak could solve some regen issues??i mean u czn now use two pure es rings with res etc and instead an es shield use the unique...i can see me at least trading 6% regen for rise or a rare es shield...so any thoughts...also the new flask for stun immunity is like mandatory now :)

Springleaf (or the Oak) is slightly worse than Rise of the Phoenix for sustaining RF in Maps with no mods and Maps with -Max Resistance and WAY worse in less/no Reg maps. RotP also has better overall stats, so there is no point in using Springleaf over RotP.

The new Flask is very nice for this build, but not really for the Trickster variant, as you get rarely hit anyway due to Enfeeble + Grace.
Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 13 июля 2016 г., 5:50:27

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация