[2.6] Yalani's Low Life Righteous Fire Build

Oh i see! Thanks you very much for your answer :) !
If i have other question i'll come back to ask :p
I have one more question, why RF guardian should use Purity of lightning ? is it only to have full life reserved and it was one of the best aura left with 35% ?
"
Clarove написал:
I have one more question, why RF guardian should use Purity of lightning ? is it only to have full life reserved and it was one of the best aura left with 35% ?

Exactly. You can change it for Arctic Armour if you like.
Hello again :)
What do you think about Steppan Eard Sorcerer Boots ? As I couldn't find boots with 230es+ with 25ms and int less than 10ex, do you think it is a good option ?

/E:
And also, what do you think about warcry for the guardian ? I thought about abyssal cry to clear a bit a faster.
mhh, After i tried abyssal cry i'm not convinced about it :P
Последняя редакция: Clarove. Время: 19 июля 2016 г., 21:52:11
"
Clarove написал:
Hello again :)
What do you think about Steppan Eard Sorcerer Boots ? As I couldn't find boots with 230es+ with 25ms and int less than 10ex, do you think it is a good option ?

You don't need Movementspeed if you are using Whirling Blades :). Steppan Eard is still a solid choice if you don't need more Resistances.
Последняя редакция: Yalani. Время: 20 июля 2016 г., 8:56:43
Sorry i ask maybe too much question but I like this build :p
What if I would like to use shavronne's ring on my guardian ? You think guardian maybe don't need it because he's already tanky enought or it's interesting to tank Core map or else ? And what would change in passive/stuff ?
"
Clarove написал:
Sorry i ask maybe too much question but I like this build :p
What if I would like to use shavronne's ring on my guardian ? You think guardian maybe don't need it because he's already tanky enought or it's interesting to tank Core map or else ? And what would change in passive/stuff ?

The reason why no class other than Trickster has a Shav's version is because of the no manareg penalty of the Item. Trickster can use Whirling Blades for no Manacost due to his Ascendancy and also has lots of damage in his skilltree, which allows him to play without Orb of Storms for Ele Overload/EE.

You can ofc play the other classes with Shav's aswell, but you need to play with Quicksilver Flasks + get enough damage somewhere.

Shav's is also not worth it if you just want the ES regeneration - a rare Ring with Int, Flat ES and %ES is just way better for this build. I'm not using the Ring to get more reg, but to actually respec some reg in the Skilltree to get the Aura nodes between Shadow and Ranger, which allows me to run Grace. Grace isn't really important on Guardian though, as he already has a lot of Armour and also doesn't have any Evasion scaling at all.

IMO its better to just get a good rare Ring on Guardian instead of Shav's Revelation.
Thanks for your answer :) I enjoy to learn things about RF :P
I have another question ^^ You said :
"
x% Reduced Manareservation of xAura ---> This can allow you to drop a level of your Enlighten or respec a reservation node in the tree, which is pretty neat.

And i just got 20% reduced Disciple Mana Reservation, but do you think i'm really able to remove mana reservation in the tree for my guardian ? If I do that, i will loose buff like "x% increased effect of non-curse auras you cast". Won't I loose 1% resist max fire ? What do you think? :x
"
Clarove написал:
Thanks for your answer :) I enjoy to learn things about RF :P
I have another question ^^ You said :
"
x% Reduced Manareservation of xAura ---> This can allow you to drop a level of your Enlighten or respec a reservation node in the tree, which is pretty neat.

And i just got 20% reduced Disciple Mana Reservation, but do you think i'm really able to remove mana reservation in the tree for my guardian ? If I do that, i will loose buff like "x% increased effect of non-curse auras you cast". Won't I loose 1% resist max fire ? What do you think? :x

There are 2 4% reduced mana reserved nodes at the left side of the Templar that don't have Auraeffectiveness. I haven't tested it though, so it might not be enough even with the helmet enchantment.
I tried, but I just realized I couldn't remove any %mana reserved because disciple is on my mana, and if I remove %mana reserved, i wouldn't be able to cast my aura on bloodmagic :(
I think i'll just reroll and try to get Radius or damage on RF :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация