1.0.5b Patch Notes

"
Warzone129 написал:
Ok so you made CoD a completely useless gem. GJ. Might as well remove it from the game now.

GGG listen and listen well. You just hit summoner with a massive nerf because u were too lazy to balance the gem. CoD was OP and needed a nerf yes, but that gem was the only thing that allowed summoners to even come close to being as viable as other in high end maps.

Please don't listen to all the scrubs here saying "oh my shity lvl 72 summoner does merc piety just fine without snapshots and cod nerf them both" They have never steped into a lvl 78 white map let alone one with hard mods.

I have 500 exalteds of gear and gems on my 95 summoner and I cant keep up with a BoR scrub melee in 5 chaos worth of gear+ bor.

You removed this gem cause u were lazy and that's fine. If you don't give summoners a way to scale their dps and minion hp so they can fucken clear high end maps in this next summoner patch im done with this game.

Theres a reason why you had basically 0 summoner in the top 200 players in any league before CoD.

Learn to balance please instead of being lazy.

so ur lvl 95 now has to do something??...how pitiful. i feel no pity for ppl that used it. u knew it was gonna get fixed and now u have the balls to whine about it.

just pitiful
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
Studybreak написал:
"
z3nny_1 написал:
Thanks for making the game much less fun for summoners. CoD allowed us to keep up with the other OP players - who have their advantages due to a tree that suits them and the ability to get gear that gives them great dps. All summoners have is fucking gems, and you took away our best one.

A better alternative would have been to make the exp penalty 10% in Normal for characters that have made it to Merciless. That would have cut down CoD (ab)use. Removing it for minions entirely is a shit move IMHO. Now we have to go back to fucking kiting skeleton totems and slow clear speeds. Thanks a lot.

I now fully understand that GGG is just trying to make the game suck for everyone but melee characters. Well, IMHO, fuck melee. Fuck melee right in the ear.

If 1.0.6 doesn't markedly improve summoners, I'm getting the fuck out.

I love people calling summoners cheaters from using a gem that actually let us do higher-end maps. I haven't seen a single summoner soloing 76+ maps prior to this, let alone at the speed of other classes. Meanwhile, there are marauders pumping out 40k dps while wearing 400+ MF. They don't have to spend 10 min snapshotting their pets. They don't lose their minions when the game desyncs and sends you to login screen. Sure I 'cheateed' and used CoD on my BMs. It's the only thing that made playing a summoner fun again. Time to go play another game until we see what 1.06 does to summoners. Not too hopeful tbh.

I agree, if the gem was so destabilizing, why not just nerf the multiplier, rather than nerfing the entire gem? Summoner is just not fun w/o having a bit more dps or minion survivability.

Seriously wth is up with everyone whining like that.

I play summoner, this is my main, i'm not crazy good by any means (i started at release, this is my 1st char), i don't have good stuff (a few ex Worth total on gear) and at lv 76 i was soloing lv 78 maps. If you excluse bosses i can solo ANY MAP except ONE (and i'm counting unique maps here), if you include bosses then there's maybe 3 other bosses i can't solo +2 that are "risky". All those maps i'm soloing i'm soloing with ANY MOD COMBINATION and +120 quality modifier (except blood magic, since i'm CI). Hell sometimes i even go for the -25% resist & still manage just fine!

And guess what? I never used cast on death, i don't even snapshot! Hell i don't even use tabula for 6S and i'm happy with a 5S chest, nonetheless i play all maps without any trouble and soloed my way to 83. So no, we don't suck, you got used to being crazy OP, and honestly since i wasn't spoiled by cast on death & snapshoting, i still feeling Fing OP.

If there are maps you can't solo with any mods as a summoner at lv 80 (excluding a few bosses) then come to me, i'll have you buy 6-7 ex Worth of gear & gems combined & show you how easy it is. But we did need the nerf, and without it (and i know since i only ever played without it) we're still very fine

Hell here's my gear, do you really think this is expensive gear? Because this is the gear i did 78 maps with at lv 76 and if you look at the ring/amulet slots most people would even consider it "ridiculous" for a high lv char (i'm not switching them, i'm fine with no IIR and i actually love those, but as you can imagine they can be replaced by any crap and the build still works the same):

Now let's look at the advantages of summoners over others before we keep on whining:

Pure summoners are pretty much unkillable by what kills others if properly setup, here's an example with my build
I don't cast any damage myself : reflect elemental is ignored
I don't hit myself : reflect physical is ignored
I don't really need to cast much : mana/life is insignificant, can run more auras
I run evangelists : i'm immune to ranged damage of any type 90% ish of the time
I run CI : i'm immune to chaos damage all the time
I have an army because i don't use the expensive montregul : 9zombies + 12 skellies + 3 specters = 24 minions with 2000-1000 life and 80% all resists (my shield + necro aegis) to go through BEFORE monsters can actually hit me in close range

So what do we see? That if somehow i manage to let 24 minions get killed, i can finally be killed by the 1 source of damage that can kill me (point blank damage of any type except chaos). See how we kinda have an edge on survivability?

Now let's look at auras, i run 3 auras, could run 4 , will later, atm i run vitality + purity of elements + hatred, as a pure summoner i have enough points spare to get quite a bit of aura nodes so atm vitality gives 2.3% life regen, doesn't sound huge? It is when it's on 6KHP+minions who get little damage because damage from a pack of monster is spread among TWENTY FOUR of them! Add to that purity of elements : 38% all resists for me

So that's 146 life regen for my zombies, add in rejuvenation totem for another 107 and you have 25 monsters with maxed resists and 250 life regen / sec, as if your own survivability wasn't enough, your friends get pretty studrdy too! How about resists? 38% from purity + 18% from shield = 56, depending on the minion type either their base or a +minion resist can get you to cap.

Hell i still have MI up so my zombies die earlier than they could and in most cases even in a 78 map i lose at most 2 zombies, usually 1, normally 0 on most maps. The only cases when zombies die en masse are vs chaos damage and then i'm pretty happy i kept MI to get rid of the ennemies as my 20 zombies + skellies explode killing the otherwise unkillable pack since i do no damage myself.

So want a honest review from someone who only solos, has a 83 summoner he leveled solo, has never abused mechanics (snapshoting is abusing in my book, never used it) and still felt summoner is OP? Let's look at the honest drawbacks then

- Gets destroyed by chaos damage, not much you can do about it (can fix it some with a chaos shield & necro aegis but not Worth losing saffel imho)
- Gets destroyed by high damage point blank AE mobs (cyclone guy in dominus fight)
- Very weak yourself vs mobs that can actually go through minions and kill you at point blank (the underground spawners 1 shot me in the boss, i always forget which is which, laby or maze, not the one in vaal's pyramid, the boss dies just fine, but the underground thingies 1 shot me before i can move away most of the time).

The pros (only speaking for my specific build here):
- Can run and SOLO any map excluding bosses (minus olmec's sanctum, totem chaos destroys me) at 120 quality running any mod / combination except blood magic
- Can solo most bosses, atm the only bosses i can't solo are torture chamber (i crashed when i zone in his room twice, not sure if it's fixed, will try again if it is), dominus as a map boss, olmec's sanctum totem boss (the final one). Ones i can solo but that are a bit of a pain / cheap (resummon mid fight) are piety (both of em), the one i mentioned before (when the underground spawns don't get me) and that's about it. Even all unique map bosses are trivial.
- Fully passive build, if i'm lazy pretty much anything i can do actively (dual totem) can be done passively except for bosses (that is , i walk around doing nothing, and things just die, yes even in 78 maps)

I'm stoping now before this rant gets morphed into a full guide (although some of those comments, and i picked yours at random but there are plenty, make me wonder if maybe i should write a full passive summoner build since i can't see any that specific). But the bottom line is you can have a easy to play nearly fully passive OP cheap summoner without any exploit or borderline mechanics, if you plan it it's probably the cheapest build even with the only expensive thing being to turn it into a MF build if that's your things (those 85 MF rings are so expensive), but as you can see from the rings i wear, money aside switching to those isn't an issue eh?
TLDR : i play summoner, we rock, we don't get to whine.
"
leighferon написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
Ok so you made CoD a completely useless gem. GJ. Might as well remove it from the game now.

GGG listen and listen well. You just hit summoner with a massive nerf because u were too lazy to balance the gem. CoD was OP and needed a nerf yes, but that gem was the only thing that allowed summoners to even come close to being as viable as other in high end maps.

Please don't listen to all the scrubs here saying "oh my shity lvl 72 summoner does merc piety just fine without snapshots and cod nerf them both" They have never steped into a lvl 78 white map let alone one with hard mods.

I have 500 exalteds of gear and gems on my 95 summoner and I cant keep up with a BoR scrub melee in 5 chaos worth of gear+ bor.

You removed this gem cause u were lazy and that's fine. If you don't give summoners a way to scale their dps and minion hp so they can fucken clear high end maps in this next summoner patch im done with this game.

Theres a reason why you had basically 0 summoner in the top 200 players in any league before CoD.

so ur lvl 95 now has to do something??...how pitiful. i feel no pity for ppl that used it. u knew it was gonna get fixed and now u have the balls to whine about it.

just pitiful

Because u silly noob it means that I, unlike you, have actually stepped foot into end game maps with a summoner, I know what im talking about and its severely lacking. With the best possible summoner gear and spec its still lacking by a lot!

Did you read the part where I said it needed the nerf but not a complete wipe out?
:)
Последняя редакция: Warzone129. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 3:55:48
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
leighferon написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:

just pitiful

Because u silly noob it means that I, unlike you, have actually stepped foot into end game maps with a summoner, I know what im talking about and its severely lacking. With the best possible summoner gear and spec its still lacking by a lot!

Did you read the part where I said it needed the nerf but not a complete wipe out?

I suggest you read one post above yours and change your mind

Edit : and omg lol, you are 95 and have 500 exalt Worth of gear and can't solo 78 maps without cast on death? LoL? Do read my opionion turning into a guide above then, is very likely to help ya.
Последняя редакция: Ranakor. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 3:59:07
yes "we rock" is such an informative and valid argument as to why summoners, even with godly gear costing 100s of exaleds and all 20/20 gems and nearly max skill points available to spend still aren't end game viable.

I stand corrected remove snapshotting as well cause we "rock"

And who said I cant clear them I said we are no where near as viable as other classed who spend a 20th of currency on gear.
Последняя редакция: Warzone129. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 4:01:52
"
Warzone129 написал:
yes "we rock" is such an informative and valid argument as to why summoners, even with godly gear costing 100s of exaleds and all 20/20 gems and nearly max skill points available to spend still aren't end game viable.

I stand corrected remove snapshotting as well cause we "rock"

Seriously lol? Read 1 more post above, i can't go into much more detail than that :)

Edit: you know , the large post i wrote, not the one where i TLDR it :)
Последняя редакция: Ranakor. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 4:02:09
AHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAA he cleared lvl 78 maps inc boss as a lvl 76 with that trash gear and spec hahahahahahahahahhahah. Or did he get carried by another 5 players while casting skeleton totem?
Haha, Warzone129 can't play without exploiting a broken mechanic, yet calls other "noobs".
IGN: Pastryfighter
"
Warzone129 написал:

And who said I cant clear them I said we are no where near as viable as other classed who spend a 20th of currency on gear.

Based on your 500 exalt note i spent closer to 1% of that, so yea, still no, read my large post :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация