1.0.5b Patch Notes

"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:

You yourself admitted that you cant clear the bosses

And guess what? my gear doesn't make my specters any better. My clear speed is probly the same as yours because we cant fuken scale our minions with gear or tree. (all summoners take all the minions dmg /hp nodes)

Most specs with the gear u have can snail clear 78 maps and take 2 hours doing it that's not the point. The point is, and I proved it, how man summoners did u see on the top 200 players before cod nerf in any league? 0

I don't "snail clear", i spent more time moving between packs than killing, sure wouldn't mind the 300% MORE modifier from cast on death, but we still clear plenty fast without it, clearing a pack only takes a few seconds, even most bosses take only 10 sec.

How did you manage to chain up to 78 maps at 76 and are now only level 83? It's a serious question as your claims are very hard to believe.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Warzone129 написал:

KIAEddz he means he snail cleared the map with skeleton totems. I know full well how summoner work, they can clear a lvl 78 map and they cant do most high end bosses cause their minions go byebye.

Just becaue he can clear a lvl 78 map doesn mean hes viable if he takes 2 hours doing it.

This is comparison to the viability and inability to scale out minions with gear.

Stop inventing things, i already answered to that, i clear plenty fast, and no skelletons aren't used to clear anything, they're just protective fodder no more, zombies & specters do the damage.

Of course clearing maps is slower solo than in group but most maps take 15-25min depending on the size of the map, with most of the time spent running not killing. You can keep assuming things instead of asking and stay with your 95 getting owned or try to see what you did wrong, i'll still to clearing all those maps solo easily dieing once per level to once per couple level and clearing rather fast unlike what you seem to believe.
I just cant tell you how bad i feel now. cause I started playing this game a few days ago and my skills was applied towards the COD summoner.I am really confused now and dont know how to continue to play my first character.
It is level 51 now.Most skills about COD summoner were all applied already.
"
reboticon написал:
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:

And guess what? my gear doesn't make my specters any better. My clear speed is probly the same as yours because we cant fuken scale our minions with gear or tree. (all summoners take all the minions dmg /hp nodes)

Most specs with the gear u have can snail clear 78 maps and take 2 hours doing it that's not the point. The point is, and I proved it, how man summoners did u see on the top 200 players before cod nerf in any league? 0

I don't "snail clear", i spent more time moving between packs than killing, sure wouldn't mind the 300% MORE modifier from cast on death, but we still clear plenty fast without it, clearing a pack only takes a few seconds, even most bosses take only 10 sec.

How did you manage to chain up to 78 maps at 76 and are now only level 83? It's a serious question as your claims are very hard to believe.

I just read his big post and I cant stop laughing. He says dmg splits between 24 mobs so they can stay alive. AOE dmg says hi.

He has no minins life linked to zombies and claims they do 78 bosses lol. they will die faster than he can summon them to dominus.

He has hatred linked to molted shell and rarity .....ye ggg balance summoner around the opinions of this guy.
:)
"
reboticon написал:
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:

That's a very valid question, i didn't, i bought a couple 76 map thinking i would get owned at lv 74ish, to see what all the craze was about, and was surprised that it was no harder (ironically, lower lv maps are no easier, just a bit faster), that's both the up & downside of minions not being gear dependant, you're (not quite, but close) to as strong at lv 70 as you are at 83 if you're not changing gear. Got Lucky & droped some 78 since, never could maintain that pool so sometimes i'm back to 74s (atm i have half a tab full of 70 and lower, but only 3 74 & 1 75, back to hoarding).
"
Qarl написал:
Fixed a bug where the Raise the Bar achievement could be completed incorrectly by using resistance flasks multiple times.

So, how is that achiev supposed to be completed now?
I'm obviously missing something; how can you raise your resistance, other than by using the Flask?
Unless we're talking about the over-capped resist, which doesn't seem to be the case.

Anyone cares to clarify this for me a bit?
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:

KIAEddz he means he snail cleared the map with skeleton totems. I know full well how summoner work, they can clear a lvl 78 map and they cant do most high end bosses cause their minions go byebye.

Just becaue he can clear a lvl 78 map doesn mean hes viable if he takes 2 hours doing it.

This is comparison to the viability and inability to scale out minions with gear.

Stop inventing things, i already answered to that, i clear plenty fast, and no skelletons aren't used to clear anything, they're just protective fodder no more, zombies & specters do the damage.

Of course clearing maps is slower solo than in group but most maps take 15-25min depending on the size of the map, with most of the time spent running not killing. You can keep assuming things instead of asking and stay with your 95 getting owned or try to see what you did wrong, i'll still to clearing all those maps solo easily dieing once per level to once per couple level and clearing rather fast unlike what you seem to believe.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL 25 minutes to clear a map!

Let me break this to u. high end maps are clear in less then 5 minutes by charactes with worse gear than you that aren't summoners. And they can do all the bosses.

Stop talking please you look silly now. Summoners are back to being trash in end game until this patch comes out and provides a miracle. Then we might be able to keep up with other classes of same gear investment.
:)
"
Warzone129 написал:

I just read his big post and I cant stop laughing. He says dmg splits between 24 mobs so they can stay alive. AOE dmg says hi.

He has no minins life linked to zombies and claims they do 78 bosses lol. they will die faster than he can summon them to dominus.

He has hatred linked to molted shell and rarity .....ye ggg balance summoner around the opinions of this guy.

Of course AE doesn't split silly, i never implied that, a lot of mobs however don't do AE damage, the vast majority of them actually, including a crap ton of the painful ones (jumper goats, most shooters etc), so in most situations, damage is split.

I don't have minion life yes, because i don't need to , hence i stick to damage on zombies, as i said zombies already don't die as is except to chaos damage and on a few bosses, when zombies dies on boss i resummon some (nice upside of not being dependant on death to resummon eh?) and i let evangelists finish the work

Way to interpret things out of nowhere, i only posted the gear to prove i'm not using expensive gear, none of the gems you mentioned are in use, rarity and molten are getting leveled up, hatred was switched there with grace which i've decided to test (hence why grace is linked with the other auras and not hatred, could've guessed it if you saw grace linked to reduced mana instead of it, but no you just want to bash instead of trying to see things as they are).
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL 25 minutes to clear a map!

Let me break this to u. high end maps are clear in less then 5 minutes by charactes with worse gear than you that aren't summoners. And they can do all the bosses.

Stop talking please you look silly now. Summoners are back to being trash in end game until this patch comes out and provides a miracle. Then we might be able to keep up with other classes of same gear investment.

See what you did there? interepreting again, i said depending on lenght, the 78 are far from the longest ones, so no not 25 min to clear them, but some maps are painfully slow (like the one i mentioned, once again always forget which it is laby or maze), because of the crappy pathing of minions, having to find your way etc etc. If we're talking shipyard we're way under 15 min, if we're talking that map we're way above.

Now it's easy to bash but, care to point me a build that can clear a 78 map boss included in, and i quote you, "less than 5 minuets", solo, with worse gear than mine? I'd love to see that.
"
iamlottof написал:
I just cant tell you how bad i feel now. cause I started playing this game a few days ago and my skills was applied towards the COD summoner.I am really confused now and dont know how to continue to play my first character.
It is level 51 now.Most skills about COD summoner were all applied already.
You decided to start with a CoD summoner? Seriously?

I mean, props to you for doing that much research before dicking around with the game, but you kind of threw all your chips into a build that was obviously going to get nerfed in the balls.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация