1.0.5b Patch Notes

"
Warzone129 написал:
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
Invunrebilty from what u noob? do they have invunrebility when the boss facerapes them with a cyclone? Or casts from inside their bubble?

Oh I forgot you must have some magic button that tells ur minions where to go instantly. So they can avoid aoe dmg point blank.

And once again way to read, i mentioned in my post i can't do dominus because of the cyclone guy, i never pretended i can do anything, i stated exactly what i can do, you don't need to convince me of wether i can or can't, i'm doing it, it's not theory crafting there man, i even offered to do it with you watching if you bring a 78 maps. Can't do more than that.

And I have told you, you can snail clear and boss skip all you want. Summoner need a buff now. Someway to scale their minions because they are left for dead by other players with equiv gear/lvl.

where ur 500+ ex bro?
Don't really get the snail pace comments. If you're comparing to 500ex with of gear build, maybe. Mere mortal gear build, summoners aren't snails pace.

Some bosses can be tough for summoners, sure. But in most cases using evangelists you won't lose them, and only maybe 3 bosses are genuinely tough.

I guess I don't get the whole 78map thing as well. A 78 map with good mods will always be inherently easier than a lvl72 map with -max, vuln and gmp...while clear speeds aren't that different tbh.

"
Warzone129 написал:
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
Invunrebilty from what u noob? do they have invunrebility when the boss facerapes them with a cyclone? Or casts from inside their bubble?

Oh I forgot you must have some magic button that tells ur minions where to go instantly. So they can avoid aoe dmg point blank.

And once again way to read, i mentioned in my post i can't do dominus because of the cyclone guy, i never pretended i can do anything, i stated exactly what i can do, you don't need to convince me of wether i can or can't, i'm doing it, it's not theory crafting there man, i even offered to do it with you watching if you bring a 78 maps. Can't do more than that.

And I have told you, you can snail clear and boss skip all you want. Summoner need a buff now. Someway to scale their minions because they are left for dead by other players with equiv gear/lvl.

And i also told you, show me a lv 76 (same level) that can do it with the same amount of gear
"
KissTheBlade написал:
u mad bro i can tell

No more rmt replies?

Did the goggles come off? hahah

At least the other guy is making some summoner points.

You are nothing but a bad "copy paste my favorite soultaker streamer build" troll trying to derail the topic.

Then you lose rmt argument that was baseless so now the "Uoy MAdZ bro" comments are out.

LOL

:)
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
KissTheBlade написал:
u mad bro i can tell

No more rmt replies?

Did the goggles come off? hahah

At least the other guy is making some summoner points.

You are nothing but a bad "copy paste my favorite soultaker streamer build" troll trying to derail the topic.

Then you lose rmt argument that was baseless so now the "Uoy MAdZ bro" comments are out.

LOL

still waitin on dem 500+ ex items brah

i never streamed in my life n dats a fact
"
grepman написал:
Don't really get the snail pace comments. If you're comparing to 500ex with of gear build, maybe. Mere mortal gear build, summoners aren't snails pace.

Some bosses can be tough for summoners, sure. But in most cases using evangelists you won't lose them, and only maybe 3 bosses are genuinely tough.

I guess I don't get the whole 78map thing as well. A 78 map with good mods will always be inherently easier than a lvl72 map with -max, vuln and gmp...while clear speeds aren't that different tbh.

Aye, exactly. And we can actually run all mods unlike most others because a lot of the cripling mods can be mitigated by summoners, all curses from mods for example affect you but not minions, so enfeeble does nothing to a pure summoner, temporal chain doesn't do that much (but god temporal chain + chill ground definately takes forever to clear!) etc.

My gear and your gear are the same for clear speed it doesn't make a dif. how can u not understand this?

There are people with 10 ex of gear who can clear maps a lot faster then summoners. Because we cant scale. That's what was meant by my comment
:)
"
Warzone129 написал:

My gear and your gear are the same for clear speed it doesn't make a dif. how can u not understand this?

There are people with 10 ex of gear who can clear maps a lot faster then summoners. Because we cant scale. That's what was meant by my comment

what gear bro? u aint got any ur gear is shit

u bragged about 500+ ex n got shot the fuck down

dats just life
Can someone please mute them? I came here to read opinions about patch changes and its already 5 pages of these people bashing each other.
ign : mnyga
"
Warzone129 написал:

But that's not my question, at one point you stated (when i mentioned my clear speed) that it was slow because there are builds that can clear those maps in less than 5 mins with less gear than ME (not you), i'd still love to hear about such builds.

If you're opinion is that summoners don't scale well with money, we kinda agree so there's no argument, but it's not the only thing you said (and that gem didn't make them scale with money either so it's still a good nerf).

So without changing the subject, what build can solo lv 78 maps at lv 76 in less than 5 minutes with less gear than what i have?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация