1.0.5b Patch Notes

"
KissTheBlade написал:
Ranakor, why are you wasting your time trying to convince this brain dead ape bragging about his

500 ex and 3rd party website support?

I smell jelly,

"HI I don't have anything on my character so anyone who has anything good must be rmt. NERf GGG now wahwah WAHHHH."
:)
"
KissTheBlade написал:
Ranakor, why are you wasting your time trying to convince this brain dead ape bragging about his

Because he's not the first one to say it's impossible, and i'm really surprised this gets so widespread as, i'll let you on on my little secret, i suck ass at ARPG even though i love them, which is why i love passive builds, so i'm surprised because

On one side i hear everyone say "doh summoner nerfed we need a boost!"

On another side i'm prolly a fairly bad player, i log in and solo all maps easily and decently quickly

I'm just surprised really, i can see how it could be hard for hybrid summoners with reflect maybe seeing how we are squishy i dunno?
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
KissTheBlade написал:

I smell jelly,

"HI I don't have anything on my character so anyone who has anything good must be rmt. NERf GGG now wahwah WAHHHH."

Последняя редакция: KissTheBlade. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 4:43:42
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
KissTheBlade написал:

I smell jelly,

Well while it's prolly too broad a statement, 500 exalt does sound quite impressive, i can perfectly believe it's legit but it still sounds like a huge ton. Also how can you possible wear 500 exalt Worth of gear? Unless you mostly have mirrored top items it seems hard to go so high.
"
KissTheBlade написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
KissTheBlade написал:

I smell jelly,

Lol way to strike back :)
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
interested to know if u ever steped into a courtyard boss room or crema boss room with those crapy dps zombies u think u can resummons faster then they die. Im sure ur regen totem with save them from court bosses.

All the combos you have mentioned above have been tried by a lot better summoners than you. And they are not viable if u want good map clear sped and want to kill the boss.

Your zombies probly have like 7k hp. if that.
I put zombies with 13k hp in a court map and they cant take it with 85% resits. So I know full well theres a lot of BS in your posts. You can try and resummons zombies in boss rooms all u like they will die faster then u can summon them. Your evengelists will still die even with bubble in those boss rooms. I have tested with max possible hp on them and perma bubble.

I have one last question so I can laugh. Where do you summon your specters from? you evangelsits I mean when you clear these high lvl maps at 76

I already stated what maps i do, obviously you can't always resummon zombies on boss but on a lot of bosses evangelists don't die (ranged damage), and i stated what hp my zombies have (6350) and as i mentioned, even that low they don't die, i know full well they can have a lot more hp, i'll take the clear speed over more hp as , as i mentioned, they already are sturdy enough as is.

I summon evangelists from merciless. I kinda always wondered if it would be Worth re summoning them from the evangelists in maps or if it was the same, if you know that would be helpful.

WOW just wow. You summon evangelists from merciless and you are trying to convince people u clear 78 maps with them AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Summoners summon specters from inside high lvl maps and they still cant keep up with other characters. Your worthless lvl 68 specters don't even have a quarter the hp that a lvl 78 specter has. They will melt like butter on any boss.

Ok enough im crying laughing now. I feel bad that I wasted that many pixels trying to convince a summoner who summons from merciless.

"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
KissTheBlade написал:

I smell jelly,

Well while it's prolly too broad a statement, 500 exalt does sound quite impressive, i can perfectly believe it's legit but it still sounds like a huge ton. Also how can you possible wear 500 exalt Worth of gear? Unless you mostly have mirrored top items it seems hard to go so high.

bro not to mention he lvl 95 that means he's been dishing out on maps too

unless hes finding mirrors, he aint doing it legit

judging by his little tag, we see how hard it is for him to hold back on the rm thing
Последняя редакция: KissTheBlade. Время: 20 янв. 2014 г., 4:46:27
"
KissTheBlade написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
KissTheBlade написал:

I smell jelly,

HAHAHAHAHAHA why doesn't it surprise me your using soultaker AAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA the biggest noob streamer weapon there is.

AHHAHHAHAHAH enjoy that huge pew pew dps cause u cant balance ur mana?

Go away troll
"
Warzone129 написал:
"
Ranakor написал:
"
Warzone129 написал:
interested to know if u ever steped into a courtyard boss room or crema boss room with those crapy dps zombies u think u can resummons faster then they die. Im sure ur regen totem with save them from court bosses.

All the combos you have mentioned above have been tried by a lot better summoners than you. And they are not viable if u want good map clear sped and want to kill the boss.

Your zombies probly have like 7k hp. if that.
I put zombies with 13k hp in a court map and they cant take it with 85% resits. So I know full well theres a lot of BS in your posts. You can try and resummons zombies in boss rooms all u like they will die faster then u can summon them. Your evengelists will still die even with bubble in those boss rooms. I have tested with max possible hp on them and perma bubble.

I have one last question so I can laugh. Where do you summon your specters from? you evangelsits I mean when you clear these high lvl maps at 76

I already stated what maps i do, obviously you can't always resummon zombies on boss but on a lot of bosses evangelists don't die (ranged damage), and i stated what hp my zombies have (6350) and as i mentioned, even that low they don't die, i know full well they can have a lot more hp, i'll take the clear speed over more hp as , as i mentioned, they already are sturdy enough as is.

I summon evangelists from merciless. I kinda always wondered if it would be Worth re summoning them from the evangelists in maps or if it was the same, if you know that would be helpful.

WOW just wow. You summon evangelists from merciless and you are trying to convince people u clear 78 maps with them AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Summoners summon specters from inside high lvl maps and they still cant keep up with other characters. Your worthless lvl 68 specters don't even have a quarter the hp that a lvl 78 specter has. They will melt like butter on any boss.

Ok enough im crying laughing now. I feel bad that I wasted that many pixels trying to convince a summoner who summons from merciless.

They could have 1hp for all i care, the shield is the same man, invulnerability is invulnerability.
Just in.

Ifyour lvl 95 and have good crafted gear you are obviously rmting.

Time to ban everyone over lvl 90

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация