Серверы Sony будут перезагружены через:
Работа будет восстановлена примерно через .

[1.1.0] ShinyGyarados' Dual Flame Totem Templar

Последняя редакция: mad4thrash. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 12:24:23
Why don't you use gmp instead of lmp? And how endgame maps with flame totem? Im trying to decide on this or incinerate
With gmp mana cost Will skyrocket over 200 but lmp is enough! I only tested it on piety and in a spiderlair map and it went very well, don't Know How can work in a 75+ map
Последняя редакция: mad4thrash. Время: 6 февр. 2014 г., 17:58:40
ahh I see. are flame totem and incinerate interchangeable?
"
Kalissar написал:
Thank you very much for the arsonist feedback.

Sorry about the noobish question... What do you mean by "shotgunning the mob" ?

About GMP, my question was regarding single target cases. Can you really hit a single mob with the 5 streams ?

Yes, you can hit one mob with all 5 Streams. That's what Shotgunning is.

LMP is nice, but I prefer GMP. What kind of gear are you rocking Mad? That's some pretty sweet DPS.

I've soloed level 74 maps, really the only mods to look out for our mana regen at 50% or zero, and Ele reflect. You can do one or the other ok, but if you get both on one map, reroll it ^.^
I just started with the flame totem build.
I don't have much stuff to use atm since I started playing couple days ago.

Will keep you updated with the poszibilities this build can have.
Why not use Searing Touch?
"
pacatino написал:
Why not use Searing Touch?

Searing touch doesn't give as much pure fire damage as other sources easily can. Searing touch shines for searing bond in that it gives 70% burning damage which is one of the only modifiers that affects it. You can easily get spell damage, elemental damage, and fire damage all in one sceptre and dual wield those babies for way more damage than a searing touch. (There are a lot more spell modifiers that actually affect flame totem)

Searing touch also gives a +2 to fire gem levels and while this is a damage boost it is negligible at best and only worsens the mana cost for the already mana hungry spell.

Something like this is nice for the build and not too hard to find, at least for me anyway
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: mad4thrash. Время: 5 марта 2014 г., 12:24:54
"
mad4thrash написал:
"
Snipers написал:
"
Kalissar написал:
Thank you very much for the arsonist feedback.

Sorry about the noobish question... What do you mean by "shotgunning the mob" ?

About GMP, my question was regarding single target cases. Can you really hit a single mob with the 5 streams ?

Yes, you can hit one mob with all 5 Streams. That's what Shotgunning is.

LMP is nice, but I prefer GMP. What kind of gear are you rocking Mad? That's some pretty sweet DPS.

I've soloed level 74 maps, really the only mods to look out for our mana regen at 50% or zero, and Ele reflect. You can do one or the other ok, but if you get both on one map, reroll it ^.^

here we go, my old good anarchy spark mf setup

Скрытый текст

In anarchy was using and andvarius instead of gold ring and iiq on spark

Spork build is still avaible???

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация