1.0.6b Patch Notes

NERF-FIX

- In POE armor is the 1 which easiest to get highest points then remove Aegis Aurora helps game more balanced. Imba option 4% armor to ES recovery when block if recovery = 4% max ES it can be accepted but 4% from armor it's unforgivable.
- Nerf RF base burn on enemies 50% max HP --> 30-35%. Normal Marauder 8x can get about 9% HP regen and 200% max life from passive skill not count bonus HP from STR then it's enough too big. Ppl get about near 10k HP with 9% base regen HP not count bonus regen from items. While using RF they can use skill to atk. So high dps.
- Nerf Minion block. They became so much tanky by block even block spell. So many minions then u need to divide %block /number minions summoned 2 make more balanced
- All aura with mana reverse except clarity. Should make Clarity -> 25% Reversed

ADD

- Add bonus aura to spell atk or nerf Etheral Knives.
- Reduce mana use for spell skill.
- Add more effect for elemental status effect : Ignite = disable HP + es regen, Freeze = Eva bonus drop to 0 ( include evasion transfer to defense by Iron Reflex Keystone ), Shock = block 0 + max res/def drop 1% per stack ( max 3% drop).
- Multistrike has already appeared for melee skill why not multicast for spell skills. Help more balanced 2 game and character playing rates. A ton of marauder + duelist + ranger + shadow follow physical build at the beginning to the end.

BUFF

- Add 1 projectile in lvl 10 and 20 for spark skill ( lvl 20 can produce 5 projectiles ). Nerf duration 1.5s from 5 and boost projectile spd but did not improve anything. This skill became waste after nerfed.
- Reduce Mana cost for spell.
- Ancestral Bond - summon 1 more totem urself cant deal dmg. Should boost + 20% more dmg 10% cast/atk spd. Why we should make 2 totem even they r weaker 1 totem + player cast ?
Последняя редакция: zerine. Время: 4 февр. 2014 г., 3:10:39
Thx.
When will be fixed crash of client with CWDT+Raise Spectre?
"
"
SkyCore написал:
But the issue isnt that levels increase the level corpses. Its that there is a 'maximum' level of the corpses. Hard capped at 68 once the desecrate reaches level 20.

You can create corpses up to a maximum of level 76 using desecrate.

Thats is a nice info which I would like to have when you release the gem.
What would have been much more interesting to know now is the progression of said corpse-level.
Right now I have a Level 17 Desecrate Gem, yesterday I was clearing maps faster than with Discharge or Flamebast.
Does that now mean I won't even get one detonate hit off that would significantly hurt a rare mob?

edit: after testing in lunaris lv3 I can't feel a difference in damage, but would still be nice to know for new leagues :)
www.twitch.tv/bluquh
Последняя редакция: bluquh. Время: 4 февр. 2014 г., 5:24:59
"
gr00grams написал:
I don't snapshot, and I find summoner incredibly powerful in this game.

Please post a video of you clearing a 78 map on Nemesis with your summoner without snapshotted minions. Until then I will assume you are a clueless noob who is just talking out of his ass.
Couldn't you just let Desecrate be a feature like desync?

Or just let it summon corpses at area's lvl?

Did Piety complain: "OP nerf" ?
Последняя редакция: Snookdog. Время: 4 февр. 2014 г., 5:38:34
The new A.I for minions is awful. They disengage mobs for no reason now.
Thanks for clarifying the descerate Ground Mechanic @GGG

"
"
SkyCore написал:
But the issue isnt that levels increase the level corpses. Its that there is a 'maximum' level of the corpses. Hard capped at 68 once the desecrate reaches level 20.

You can create corpses up to a maximum of level 76 using desecrate.

so, prepatch the corpses that were creates were all lvl76?
Последняя редакция: Schezza. Время: 4 февр. 2014 г., 7:47:21
"
zerine написал:
NERF-FIX

- In POE armor is the 1 which easiest to get highest points then remove Aegis Aurora helps game more balanced. Imba option 4% armor to ES recovery when block if recovery = 4% max ES it can be accepted but 4% from armor it's unforgivable.
- Nerf RF base burn on enemies 50% max HP --> 30-35%. Normal Marauder 8x can get about 9% HP regen and 200% max life from passive skill not count bonus HP from STR then it's enough too big. Ppl get about near 10k HP with 9% base regen HP not count bonus regen from items. While using RF they can use skill to atk. So high dps.
- Nerf Minion block. They became so much tanky by block even block spell. So many minions then u need to divide %block /number minions summoned 2 make more balanced
- All aura with mana reverse except clarity. Should make Clarity -> 25% Reversed

ADD

- Add bonus aura to spell atk or nerf Etheral Knives.
- Reduce mana use for spell skill.
- Add more effect for elemental status effect : Ignite = disable HP + es regen, Freeze = Eva bonus drop to 0 ( include evasion transfer to defense by Iron Reflex Keystone ), Shock = block 0 + max res/def drop 1% per stack ( max 3% drop).
- Multistrike has already appeared for melee skill why not multicast for spell skills. Help more balanced 2 game and character playing rates. A ton of marauder + duelist + ranger + shadow follow physical build at the beginning to the end.

BUFF

- Add 1 projectile in lvl 10 and 20 for spark skill ( lvl 20 can produce 5 projectiles ). Nerf duration 1.5s from 5 and boost projectile spd but did not improve anything. This skill became waste after nerfed.
- Reduce Mana cost for spell.
- Ancestral Bond - summon 1 more totem urself cant deal dmg. Should boost + 20% more dmg 10% cast/atk spd. Why we should make 2 totem even they r weaker 1 totem + player cast ?

And this is what you shouldnt do to balance the game
;3
It would really be helpful to have more informations written on the gem itself. (I play a summoner 84)
Help me complete my unique collection: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/335591

IGN: CGT_FR

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация