Community Contributor Callout

allkine makes awesome altered skill effect art: http://www.reddit.com/user/alkkine

boxsalesman has useful map boss videos, also makes build guides: http://youtube.com/user/Boxsalesman
No Kripp mention? After all the people he brought to this game.. shame
Wow That Piety is very nice...Think I found my self a wallpaper
+manocean
Chris, you could have at least hidden some kind of content news/teaser. D:
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
Hate to say it, but Kripp probably deserves a shout out. A drastic number of players found this game from him.
"Success is not the absence of failure. Success is persistence through failure."
Currently Playing: Contagion/Essence Drain IGN: JddoggAscended

Although all this ppl really contributed well to PoE

KRIPPARIAN should get some highlight as well.

Thats just because (why he no longer plays PoE at this moment) he used his popularity to advertise this game. Even to the point, that some folks thought, that he was paid to do that. You guys told us he wasn't, all fine, but thats why i want him on the list too. He had big impact on poe popularity, well at least for me :). I think he should be recognized for that.
Proud CoDT worshipper. Follower of the fallen god.
Wow what a joke!

Like Kripp or not he really put the spotlight on this game and exposed it to a much wider audience. Pretty sad he doesn't even get a mention lol
You must have forgotten about all the exclusive content I have uncovered in this game. Im only #2 though so probably not worth mention.

By the way, people have been PMing me asking "bout the feathers". No hints from Chris for them yet?

EDIT: You may have forgotten, but I invented party races, remember?
Последняя редакция: Metronomy. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 4:11:41
Kripp, HVR, BAKER just to name a few, all amazing guys. They all have done so much for this game or in this game.

Kripp first time I saw this game was on his stream when he was trying it out taking a break from d3...

HVR first SC 100.........second NEM 100 (first ever person to get 100 in two leauges)

Baker FIRST HC 100!

The amount of time and grinding and love for the game you have to have to do those things is mind blowing.

Hopefully like you said this will be like a monthly shout out post or something because honestly most of the people I meet in this game are amazing and really do try to make the game fun and enjoyable to play day in and day out, the list could go on forever.
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
Последняя редакция: xDank. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 3:26:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация