What Happens When the Domination and Nemesis Leagues End?

No news is good news, right?

Right? :(
IGN @dime
Legacy IIQ gem gg
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"
raics написал:
"
Powerful legacy items are a feature of the permanent leagues.

Nice feature :/

I don't play in permanent leagues so doesn't affect me. However, if Storm herald becomes part of the normal mods, I'll choke someone.
ign: Vixien
"
raics написал:
"
Powerful legacy items are a feature of the permanent leagues.

Nice feature :/

^

I'll have a more positive post with tomorrow's news post but legacy uniques already bothered me, not liking the idea of legacy rares and skills too.
Последняя редакция: Bunnu. Время: 12 февр. 2014 г., 17:54:34
nice one with the nemesis mods. nemesis was the most interesting league so far.
brought some friends playing only softcore before to understand why i like hc and play with me in nemesis even reaching level 80+ characters while having a lot of fun.:) gj
The Unique items from the challenge leagues will not drop any more, but may return as race rewards or drops at some later time.

A real shame, especially the Headhunter belt. That's quite a fun unique to have, and spices things up compared to the normally 'ye olde Tri-Resist/Life/ES/Armor/WED' belts of yore. Might have to see about picking up another one for my characters so I am not just stuck with the one I have and can switch around more freely.
Also not a fan of shrines, would like to see nemesis mods on all rare monsters though, except a couple that i'd remove completly due to their lag issues on slower computers (like mine :P), mods in question are soul conduit and bringer of bones.
hooray, more legacy items!
Domination was bland. Shrines were too far inbetween and usually just were a little (in-)convenience on the way. I'm a fan of the madness that are Ancestral races/maps. I'd rather see a chance to have a zone from Cruel onwards to roll with a tame map mod (no surprise Blood Magic) including Ancestral.

Nemesis was a lot of fun and the mods often made for interesting challenges, looking forward to see them around.
F*ck Storm Herald though. It killed my Kole/Piety proof minions in a second and my Nemesis main when I was foolish enough to stand still for longer than a second (@61 with 70% Lightning Resist, 2.4k health and Marauder crit reduction, didn't see shock stacks since I got two-in-one-shot, so I guess I was at one stack) and don't skip them as almost everybody does. That mod should have gotten a rebalance while the leagues ran. Lightning as a whole is a tricky thing to balance since it has such a big top end. Which is fine as long as the hits are spaced. Vaal is done well in that regard, you can take a hit and have your "oh crap" moment and recover and avoid the next hit. Storm Herald could stack (like Firestorm with Lightning) and just smash anything with two consecutive high rolls or even crits.
... is not a troll
Meh, I'm okay with most of these changes, but legacy IIQ gems sound absolutely terrible.

And Nemesis mods on only some rare monsters? Will there be a distinguishing feature that alerts us to the Nemesis mod? I can see this being an unexpected killer in HC if there are no visual indicators.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация