The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

I like that guarded box thing, I hope it will make it's way to the parent leagues eventually.
sweet!
i <3 minesweeper
"Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip" - Winston Churchill
Block and Stun Recovery on boots? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Implicit Movement speed, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
ERMAGERD TUMERROW
I think vaal molten shell will be the first of these skill gems that will have to get nerfed.

From the skill description it sounds like the shell just explodes every time you take a hit until it expires, and thus with increased duration gem and nodes will be possible to activate it and run around while monsters blow themselves up on you, easily getting the souls required to reactivate it before it runs out.

Vaal molten shell->Life leech->increased duration->increased area will be a 4 link that is just as broken as the old pre-nerf molten shell->cast when damage taken->lifeleech was.
Последняя редакция: Gravethought. Время: 28 февр. 2014 г., 1:31:59
"
Gravethought написал:
I think vaal molten shell will be the first of these skill gems that will have to get nerfed.

From the skill description it sounds like the shell just explodes every time you take a hit until it expires, and thus with increased duration gem and nodes will be possible to activate it and run around while monsters blow themselves up on you, easily getting the souls required to reactivate it before it runs out.

Vaal molten shell->Life leech->increased duration->increased area will be a 4 link that is just as broken as the old pre-nerf molten shell->cast when damage taken->lifeleech was.

Yes but it requires charges and we have no idea how hard these charges are to come by. If its 1 charge for every blue or rare this skill is not OP.
"
exhortatory написал:
unidentified !!

Means that it's an item. Yellow - means it has some affixes on it. Affixes mean that it's craftable by alt/chaos/exalt and such. Very interresting.
IGN: MankoBanzai | FatherOfRaiden | CemeteryOnMarch
Playtime: 19:00-00:00 GMT+3 (Russian standart time)
"
BananaJams написал:
"
Gravethought написал:

Yes but it requires charges and we have no idea how hard these charges are to come by. If its 1 charge for every blue or rare this skill is not OP.

Increased aoe won't work because it deal damage per attack
From the photo they have finally revealed that Sotv is going to be a joke, all you need is 5 quicksilver flasks since life/mana flasks dont seem to be required any more (or else he would have been using one in the picture).

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация