The SotV Press Tour is Complete. Full Information Tomorrow!

I think a given skill gem might have two basic versions: 'normal' (as apparently crafted during the time of the Eternal Empire) and 'Vaal'; each of which can also be found in corrputed forms as well. Aside from different effects - as noted, the Vaal version of Molten Shell is basically Fire Thorns - Vaal gems require souls in addition to mana to trigger their effects, with this new resource likely being very similar to flask charges in implementation.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
Awesome stuff as alaways, thanks for the teasers guys !

I can't wait !!!
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
Man, this game only gets better with time. Keep up the great work!
can you corrupt unique boots and give them 5% movespeed too?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
O.O
VGazer/SmashGazer/ChargeGazer/PyroGazer/BoomGazer/FrozenGazer/FlashGazer/BGazer/SlashGazer/ScionGazer/BlockGazer

Fish Sticks.
"
Nephalim написал:
can you corrupt unique boots and give them 5% movespeed too?

Yes and no; it appears that boots (and perhaps other armor components) will be joining weapons and quivers in having implicit mods.
White Knight of the Order of Mihoshi Enthusiasts
"Destroyed overnight, or the next one's free."
"
Firefly00 написал:
Yes and no; it appears that boots (and perhaps other armor components) will be joining weapons and quivers in having implicit mods.
Oh, it'd be gorgeous if armors could roll some of the stats we've seem, like the elemental leech. Corrupted Cloak of Flames + fire leech + incinerate = delicious. Really open up some fascinating build options, especially in combination with budget uniques that would be marginally more powerful with the right stat.

The strongbox looks cool. While people are right that it's a bit "passive", I like the idea of triggering a lil' ol' ambush or two, especially if they require some skill to handle properly.

Looking forward to the flood of SotV stuff tomorrow. Hoping we'll get to see the skill tree, even if it's just a picture.
"
ComradBlack написал:
"
Firefly00 написал:
Oh, it'd be gorgeous if armors could roll some of the stats we've seem, like the elemental leech. Corrupted Cloak of Flames + fire leech + incinerate = delicious. Really open up some fascinating build options, especially in combination with budget uniques that would be marginally more powerful with the right stat.

The strongbox looks cool. While people are right that it's a bit "passive", I like the idea of triggering a lil' ol' ambush or two, especially if they require some skill to handle properly.

Looking forward to the flood of SotV stuff tomorrow. Hoping we'll get to see the skill tree, even if it's just a picture.

Heh, The box makes sense though. You won't run blindly into every trap, sometimes your enemy will trip up and you'll spot a trap before it goes off, so you have the option of triggering it on your terms or avoiding it (which is what the boxes represent)

If things like this are the only way ambushes happen I would like some to say unknown guards, so you won't know if it's 10, or just 1 really strong guy.
Just playd diablo 3 2.0 and i saw something like this,
burn blizzard!1
"
Juggs13 написал:
"
leto2626 написал:
Oh my god, you really got to love the fact this will be the game with the biggest variety in itemization out there ! The quest for perfect items has only just begon, I bet I'll be here in 10 years having no items close to perfection even on garbage league !

i <3 garbage league :)

I only race & play in the new leagues in order to amass a bunch of stuff that I will someday eventually rip down into standard.

Then I can begin my ultra laid back, casual life of a nutty retired inventor. Years of fun lie ahead!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация