1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

Wow. RIP to all new players, you won't be able to do much of ANYTHING compared to older ones.

I cannot fathom what GGG expect to achieve with all the legacy-creation. As older players get ever more stronger and farther ahead, just what do new players have a chance to get? Shafted? Again and again each time you "improve" and "balance" the game?

If you want to remove something, or change anything, the ONLY way it can be appropriate is if its across the board and applies equally to everyone. Making it a first-come-first-serve heaven for the oldest members of the community totally trounces all the newcomers. I don't have all the answers as to how you would keep those oldest members happy, but I can promise you: new ones will be completely put-off to learn they will never be able to afford the most useful version of items they want for builds they want to make (unless they resort to RMT, which is supposedly prohibited). Why play then? The only logical course is to quit and find something else (or, as mentioned, RMT).

I am not gonna even bother trying out new builds in standard anymore; its a fucking cesspit of untenable unfairness. I hope no one else does either, and standard just dies off like the cancer that it's becoming. Maybe then there will be some newbie-friendly changes for once, one can hope.

--- of course, I'm assuming legacy items continue to exist as they have been...they may not, in which my rant is misplaced ---

For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
I was first slowly losing interest in this game, then quickly, now I've lost all interest. I'm done. This game nerfs too much, won't fix crafting, makes decent uniques almost impossible to find, and just isn't creating enough GOOD new content. Off to Everquest Next!
"
TRIPL3try написал:
I once found a 20/98 Aegis Aurora and a high roll Bringer of Rain...traded both away for a total of 10ex ;____;

Never again am I trading high level uniques.

Awwww ^_^

Lesson learned, bro. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
"
Chris написал:
The way leech applies to the player has changed. If you leech additional life while currently leeching, it no longer queues after the current leech. Technically, where multiple leeches are stacked, the largest one is used

Only for life leech or for mana leech as well?
Thanks so much for this! I, for one, appreciate the balance changes in regards to skills and the passive tree. Now to wait for the update...
Hurm. Can't seem to see the boof that makes Arc usable, despite cleaning my glasses twice. brb, reinstalling Windows 97
"
Peripherally написал:
Wow. RIP to all new players, you won't be able to do much of ANYTHING compared to older ones.

I cannot fathom what GGG expect to achieve with all the legacy-creation. As older players get ever more stronger and farther ahead, just what do new players have a chance to get? Shafted? Again and again each time you "improve" and "balance" the game?

If you want to remove something, or change anything, the ONLY way it can be appropriate is if its across the board and applies equally to everyone. Making it a first-come-first-serve heaven for the oldest members of the community totally trounces all the newcomers. I don't have all the answers as to how you would keep those oldest members happy, but I can promise you: new ones will be completely put-off to learn they will never be able to afford the most useful version of items they want for builds they want to make (unless they resort to RMT, which is supposedly prohibited). Why play then? The only logical course is to quit and find something else (or, as mentioned, RMT).

I am not gonna even bother trying out new builds in standard anymore; its a fucking cesspit of untenable unfairness. I hope no one else does either, and standard just dies off like the cancer that it's becoming. Maybe then there will be some newbie-friendly changes for once, one can hope.

--- of course, I'm assuming legacy items continue to exist as they have been...they may not, in which my rant is misplaced ---

+1 they dont care about new players same goes with pvp buffin es/ek/rf builds even more
Последняя редакция: googie337. Время: 4 марта 2014 г., 3:37:53
That's it? Adding one impassable zone + more rng + some nerfs? I was expected much more from 1.1.0 tbh but will serve the purpose till 25.3. :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Poor Ranged Attack totems nerfed again and I'll miss that Elusiveness notable. But otherwise: Phew. :-D

On the "points for multiple race character" issue:
Personally, I think it should be made a valid race strategy with stronger trade-off effects. Why not let people choose to protect their time investment by shelving a char and starting another? There still is risk involved and to get anywhere, points-wise, skill and timing.
To add incentives for racing a single char the entire race, I would e.g. increase the amount of points to be gained at the highest brackets (with some rebalancing for how the rewards are spaced), restrict the lottery/give-away to the top 100 players with players getting only one ticket and less but better items to be won and make it a requirement to win a Demigod's that you have only raced one char in each (signature) race the entire season. Once you take a second char past Lioneye's, you are out. :-)

Edit: Typo
Последняя редакция: Alysma. Время: 4 марта 2014 г., 3:39:00
"
sporting31 написал:
I don't understand if ST was buffed or nerfed :o

Nerfed to be less powerful early on, so all the little kiddies would stop using it as a the one and only leveling method.

Honestly, the patch seems like a bunch of nerfs. Glad I don't rely on those uniques nor play as a Scion 90% of the time. But I like how self casting got no boost despite some people hoping/saying it would. Increasing elemental damage does not buff self casting specifically. Oh well, the builds I plan to play in the new leagues won't be too effected by these changes.
-[2.0] Tokyo's CoC Hybrid Damage Frostblader ---> view-thread/1401907
-[2.0] The Samurai (2H Crit Katana Wild Striker) ---> view-thread/1368690
-[2.0] Dyadus Elemental Wild Strike - Cheap and Beginner friendly! ---> view-thread/1394595

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация