1.1.0 Patch Notes - Sacrifice of the Vaal

Patchnotes should make me excited and eager to play, but sad to say, in PoE it seems to do the opposite (unless it's new uniques).
Nerfs and more legacy shit stand out everytime.

The totem nerf is really weird, unless it is to make the totem passives more necessary and taking those passives will actually improve totem builds? ... cause hell, totems kinda suck as it is now.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
Does Atziri's corrupted area drops in Standard league ???
It's not clearly said
Love you guys, but can we get a temporary link to the new passive please?

The patch notes only mention this and that area has been reworked without giving the details, so we're still in the dark as to how these areas have changed, and how we should re-plan our builds

So, link to the new tree maybe?
"
Peripherally написал:
Wow. RIP to all new players, you won't be able to do much of ANYTHING compared to older ones.

I cannot fathom what GGG expect to achieve with all the legacy-creation. As older players get ever more stronger and farther ahead, just what do new players have a chance to get? Shafted? Again and again each time you "improve" and "balance" the game?

If you want to remove something, or change anything, the ONLY way it can be appropriate is if its across the board and applies equally to everyone. Making it a first-come-first-serve heaven for the oldest members of the community totally trounces all the newcomers. I don't have all the answers as to how you would keep those oldest members happy, but I can promise you: new ones will be completely put-off to learn they will never be able to afford the most useful version of items they want for builds they want to make (unless they resort to RMT, which is supposedly prohibited). Why play then? The only logical course is to quit and find something else (or, as mentioned, RMT).

I am not gonna even bother trying out new builds in standard anymore; its a fucking cesspit of untenable unfairness. I hope no one else does either, and standard just dies off like the cancer that it's becoming. Maybe then there will be some newbie-friendly changes for once, one can hope.

--- of course, I'm assuming legacy items continue to exist as they have been...they may not, in which my rant is misplaced ---

+99999999999999

How about buff sth instead of nerfing everything?
Players, especially new players will lose their interest in this game.

If I were a new play, I farm, I farm, I farm, but I can't even farm a legacy BOR... lol, will I still play this game???
Why the heck are totems nerfed even more?
[Hardcore league]
IGN: Jeria / Metalgrid
Lol at all the people complaining about PvP balance. PoE is a pve game before all, that means it'll NEVER be balanced.

Also I'm completely unaffected by the "legacy shit". Most of the people will play in ambush and invasion anyway, standard is a museum at this point.
Dem metal chickens
"
Miracle_9 написал:
"
Peripherally написал:
Wow. RIP to all new players, you won't be able to do much of ANYTHING compared to older ones.

I cannot fathom what GGG expect to achieve with all the legacy-creation. As older players get ever more stronger and farther ahead, just what do new players have a chance to get? Shafted? Again and again each time you "improve" and "balance" the game?

If you want to remove something, or change anything, the ONLY way it can be appropriate is if its across the board and applies equally to everyone. Making it a first-come-first-serve heaven for the oldest members of the community totally trounces all the newcomers. I don't have all the answers as to how you would keep those oldest members happy, but I can promise you: new ones will be completely put-off to learn they will never be able to afford the most useful version of items they want for builds they want to make (unless they resort to RMT, which is supposedly prohibited). Why play then? The only logical course is to quit and find something else (or, as mentioned, RMT).

I am not gonna even bother trying out new builds in standard anymore; its a fucking cesspit of untenable unfairness. I hope no one else does either, and standard just dies off like the cancer that it's becoming. Maybe then there will be some newbie-friendly changes for once, one can hope.

--- of course, I'm assuming legacy items continue to exist as they have been...they may not, in which my rant is misplaced ---

+99999999999999

How about buff sth instead of nerfing everything?
Players, especially new players will lose their interest in this game.

If I were a new play, I farm, I farm, I farm, but I can't even farm a legacy BOR... lol, will I still play this game???

exactly. I'm done with this game. it just keeps getting worse and worse.
It'd be great if we could see the tree changes before 1.1.0 gets deployed. You know, people like to make their tree before they actually start playing.
Why QQ? guys, pls,

Who wants to play on Standard League anyway? It's your fault that you support Standard league, instead of HC and 4month leagus, and now you cry that it is monopolized, well stop playing there!!

Do you know how sad and lonely i was on last Nemesis month? And now in HC? There are almost no trades there, i can't trade my items and currency, everybody are on Standard, and then they cry about it.

Well just stop supporting Standard league if you don't like it.

And just because there are some legacy items, does not mean you cannot grab an Epic item for few exalts, and enjoy high level maps.
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Looks good, but I hope Vaal Orb is strong enough to make up for the heightened end-game grind wall.

Also no changes to fusings are worrisome, especially when CoC is still a beast with 6L.
Последняя редакция: Novalisk. Время: 4 марта 2014 г., 3:43:07

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация