SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

GGG: this scared the SHIT out of me:

" A more thorough adjustment to PVP scaling of skills will be ongoing throughout 1.1.x."

It's a trap, when balance > fun you will start the journey to ruining my personal "game of the decade".

~700h played, haven't tried pvp even once because, you know, it's an arpg. When things like BoR is used by 90% of melee char's I agree it's fine to adjust it a bit to diversify the game but trying to balance EVERYTHING (for the sake of useless pvp nontheless) might just be the biggest misstake you ever do.

I love you Chris.
"just for try, for see and for know"
You mention in the patch notes that at level 15 spectral throw will do 60% of base damage, the same it currently does; does that mean spectral throw damage is doing higher damage past level 15??
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
"
Sexcalibure написал:
"
profix написал:
"
Dresdner89 написал:

I think its today???? he say tomorrow but only 8 hours left oO

You do realize that it's like 2 in the morning where GGG is located. So technically "tomorrow" was the correct wording.
nah it was 5pm when chris said that
but you are still right, its tomorow for chris and GGG it will be 8am the next day

It was close to 2 in the morning when I posted. ;)
We play at God with our necromancy, but forces far more potent sleep within these stones.
Self-cast spark new meta ;d
1 hour to patch some gbs i guess, nice, im still not getting this why, give us more time to patch, gl everyone at the start ;)
"
lupasvasile написал:
To the summoners QQ about burning miscreation nerf:

Avian Wretch + GMP + Faster Casting/Faster attacks/Faster Projectiles(dunno if their gore things are attacks, projectiles spells) +whatever else you wish = Profit.

Thank me later.

P.S Now that mob is OP as fuck.
P.P.S Use Desecrate for endless food for the fuckers, even better.

I try it now (i am lvl 85) and they are to slow for me... Playing with bm was much quicker
sporker ! yay !
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
"
StrayYoshi написал:
You mention in the patch notes that at level 15 spectral throw will do 60% of base damage, the same it currently does; does that mean spectral throw damage is doing higher damage past level 15??

I'm going to assume that damage at high levels is going to be the same. They just lowered damage at low levels so that it doesn't feel like a mandatory go to skill for leveling.
"
hscorpio написал:
"
Riftshadow написал:
ook, i revised the new tree, and the new marauder starting area is really awful

I feel like it's been overbuffed, especially the armor/life nodes. I don't see a good reason to start as a duelist now, unless you plan on branching into the marauder-area anyways.
Same for Templar. Granted, it's been the other way around before, but still.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting someone to complain about the new mara starting area. It looks pretty nice to me. Still a good amount of life, that 2% regen node is sweet, that shield block passive, and a ton of armor also. Oh yeah, and the +max resists.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация