SotV Deployment Timeline and Updated Patch Notes

"
Rai написал:

I'm going to assume that damage at high levels is going to be the same. They just lowered damage at low levels so that it doesn't feel like a mandatory go to skill for leveling.

the fact that they randomly mentioned "by level 15" makes me think it goes higher. It would not make sense to steadily increase damage then suddenly max out by level 15. Then again lots of things in this patch don't make sense.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
How long until the update goes live?
"
Demimorg написал:
How long until the update goes live?

There's a countdown on the homepage
Is it 1pm PST yet?

:D
BM will scale with minion damage maybe?
Will the pre-download be available via Steam too or only via vanilla client?
Was really looking forward to this patch but now I'm disappointed about the BM nerf. My PC can't handle the FPS drops from the other top Spectre choices. Oh well.
So many timers mentioned. Can someone tell me at what time would poe be up and running and ready to start the new league eastern time zone if possible. I got out of his post either 4pm or 9pm EST

Thanks in advanced guys
"
Adjusted the PVP scaling of Righteous Fire and Searing Bond. These have only been conservatively adjusted. A more thorough adjustment to PVP scaling of skills will be ongoing throughout 1.1.x

i just brought up a life based RF build and it is far from OP.

I'd really like to know what's going on in PVP, because clearly that's the build I should have used.

Is it the ES version of RF ?
Give summoners cool new buffs and toys one patch, next patch make them completely useless. Because logic... There is no point in playing an ARPG if your not fucking OP. That is the whole point of an ARPG! Please stop listening to all the cry babies with weak ass builds GGG. Nerfing BM's is not the answer. Fixing snap shotting is the answer! So one has to become OP the legit way. Next nerf will be the new snap shotting specter of choice no doubt......

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация