[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

Thanks for the thread GoranH!

Came back to PoE after a year and ran with your build in Invasion League. It works for me because I never beat the game before so the experience is really helping me learn the game.

Beat Cruel @lvl 54 today. Here is my current gear:

Скрытый текст

In merc I have 2k health, Res 51, 26, 19, -23
Haven't stepped foot past Lioneye's Watch in merc yet because I'm in need of pretty much new everything, gear w/sockets, gems, potions. Had to tp out of Dom fight multiple times but searing totem with increased burning damage and one of my flame totems took him out easily, just my defenses are abysmally low and I almost ripped a few times in the fight, my hands were shaking /sigh. Never did hardcore so it's a new experience for me, oh boy is it an experience.

Any advice on gear upgrades would be much appreciated.
Последняя редакция: Farcaster. Время: 5 апр. 2014 г., 20:28:52

This is my current gear A3M I am loving this build any Suggestions?>
"
Farcaster написал:
Thanks for the thread GoranH!

Came back to PoE after a year and ran with your build in Invasion League. It works for me because I never beat the game before so the experience is really helping me learn the game.

Beat Cruel @lvl 54 today. Here is my current gear:

Скрытый текст

In merc I have 2k health, Res 51, 26, 19, -23
Haven't stepped foot past Lioneye's Watch in merc yet because I'm in need of pretty much new everything, gear w/sockets, gems, potions. Had to tp out of Dom fight multiple times but searing totem with increased burning damage and one of my flame totems took him out easily, just my defenses are abysmally low and I almost ripped a few times in the fight, my hands were shaking /sigh. Never did hardcore so it's a new experience for me, oh boy is it an experience.

Any advice on gear upgrades would be much appreciated.

Phew man... I usually just get the heart pounding action going... strong. Reason I play HC leagues. Thanks on feedback btw. Yeah I haven't noted, but cruel dominus fight can be very tough, especially if white mobs add up on second phase.

On Gear. (Check Advanced Gearing section on main page) ;)
That Sceptre is awful, you need pure spell dmg there(crit multi/chance is almost useless). Res and mana regen are good as well.
Rings are crappy, usual blue ones will do better. If you were aiming for that physical mana leech, you don't do any physical dmg... so that doesn't help. And that ammy apart from 20% iir is pretty bad.

Now what you can do about it. If wanting to trade you can do trade chat, or you can go to poexyz (google it) and purchase some better stuff for equivalent of chaos (or even half a chaos). I'd say rings are a top priority. That 19% Light res... Means you weren't even toppedin cruel (59%) which could have ripped you at Dom, Piety, Crematorium Piety, Fidelitas etc.

Anyhow Rings are a first thing to consider... then that sceptre, then amulet, then rest as you see fit.

You haven't linked your passive tree so I'm not sure how's your mana situation going or have you took EB, but if you can you can run purity of Elements. If not... since it's invasion, I really suggest sorting out your resists and getting more +Life on gear. :)

You can either farm docks for two more levels, or for gear/currency. Or try catacombs (lvl 53 if I recall) :)
I wouldn't touch merciless until I get res sorted out. :)

Also I didn't see Clarity anywhere in your gear, if you don't have it... get it, level is as much as you can (once you get Eldritch Battery (short EB)), and link it to reduced mana gem. Also you should get Enfeeble. :)

Regards,
GoranH

[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
"
Reloads написал:

This is my current gear A3M I am loving this build any Suggestions?>

Thanks for feedback... ;)

Not really, you gear is decent. You haven't said what your hp pool is like... but I wouldn't run end-game content, meaning maps until I get to 4k HP or close to it. Or 3.5 and MoM or Cloak of Defiance. Other than that, I'd say get a better set of jewelerly (ammy/rings/belt) for regular play and have those on switch for MF Runs. I'd also try to get mana regen and possibly a res on that wand, and get a helm with life.

Regards,
GoranH
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
Последняя редакция: GoranH. Время: 6 апр. 2014 г., 8:52:49
Bad news but I just ripped today. Kamaq, Soilmaker and his devourers got the jump on me. Spawned right at the entrance of Ship Graveyard. I had just got maxed resists and just a little short w/lightning and 2.6k health. Time for a break, haha.

Learned a lot about the game safely with using your build, next time I might do something different, maybe next league.
Последняя редакция: Farcaster. Время: 6 апр. 2014 г., 12:47:27
"
Farcaster написал:
Bad news but I just ripped today. Kamaq, Soilmaker and his devourers got the jump on me. Spawned right at the entrance of Ship Graveyard. I had just got maxed resists and just a little short w/lightning and 2.6k health. Time for a break, haha.

Learned a lot about the game safely with using your build, next time I might do something different, maybe next league.

For occasions like that either insta-log out... quicksilver to run, or light warp the f out of there while spamming your insta-flasks. XD

Anyhow, he's a heavy melee hitter with somewhat nasty light ball attack, and if he had his devoureres with him, tough luck. heh

Well hope you've had fun, and glad you learned a bit. Also thoughts... Invasion bosses shouldn't spawn at entrances or with other regular bosses, like first time I started Invasion, I exited Lioneye's and unkillable "Can't die, extra life/regen" big skelly dog was outside. :p And when I came Brutus, he was there with White Viper strike Spider. XD Lovely... those happen'.

Sad to hear it, rips hurt, you can always reroll, or try other leagues, heard ambush is pretty fun, strongboxes that is. :)

P.S. Rips hurt a lot when 70-80+ especially when you've invested a lot or almost all your currency into new peace of gear. XD That's the worst, why I suggest having at least two hc chars above lvl 50+ to play and with decent gear, in case one rips. :D
lvl50 in A3 cruel and still enjoying this build :D

2.3k HP and 120 ES

my gear isn't that great but the totems are still pumping out decent damage w/ a 4L

450 tooltip DPS on flame totems w/ LMP and leveling a GMP until I get EB.

Gear:
Скрытый текст

Any tips for keeping totems up vs. stuff like voidbearers? they seem to rip through my totems easily. I could probably get a quality flame totem w/ the currency that I've accumulated but the 15-30% extra health doesn't seem like it would help and releveling would be a pain

EDIT: new wand : 500 tooltip DPS w/ GMP and rares are melting atm :D

finally have enough mana to sustain 2 GMP totems :v
Последняя редакция: eirstryder. Время: 6 апр. 2014 г., 18:51:50
Just wanted to give you a thumbs up for this guide. My templar is now level 50 and out of all the characters and all the different builds I have tried, this is by far my favorite and most fun to play. I have actually been using searing bond exclusively with a rejuvenation totem off and on to deal with the lack of health regen. Smooth sailing, hard hitting. What else could anybody possibly want? Well done mate.
Made it to merciless!

I'm taking heavy hits because I don't have much defense but my health pool is decent (2.3k) and totems are still ripping through mobs. Dominus went down in 10-15 seconds for each form roughly.

Gear:

Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: eirstryder. Время: 6 апр. 2014 г., 20:03:10
"
eirstryder написал:
Made it to merciless!

I'm taking heavy hits because I don't have much defense but my health pool is decent (2.3k) and totems are still ripping through mobs. Dominus went down in 10-15 seconds for each form roughly.

Gear:

Скрытый текст

getting a shield with around 1k armor to replace perandus might go a long way

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация