[1.2.0] Rampage/Beyond - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / hc tested)

how come many of ur items are unlinked?
why u got 2 flame totem gems?
and whu blue items ?
im in to this build, but kinda scared to go on with it, feels like it aint finished, cause of ur items, but on the other side, with better items it would get OP right?

Whats ur dmg?
u kill mobs fast alone?
Or is this build made for MF later on?
Последняя редакция: Eelbrook. Время: 1 апр. 2014 г., 9:29:02
"
Eelbrook написал:
how come many of ur items are unlinked?
why u got 2 flame totem gems?
and whu blue items ?
im in to this build, but kinda scared to go on with it, feels like it aint finished, cause of ur items, but on the other side, with better items it would get OP right?

Whats ur dmg?
u kill mobs fast alone?
Or is this build made for MF later on?

What are you looking at exactly? :)

Build is finished, my items aren't all linked since they aren't that good, meaning I plan to change them at a point in time... then will link/socket/colour.

Here's my current gear: (is linked on main page under gear, really average, which is the point)
Скрытый текст

Links that I "need" are linked. Those that aren't a must aren't.

I believe around 900 with GMP atm, 'cause I didn't pick any additional dmg nodes. Some collegues in ambush, and even some in Invasion have over 2k dmg with gmp at the level I'm at, be it cause gear or more dmg nodes. If you're offensively minded, and got good gear it can go absurd with dmg. :)

Dmg is insane, everything dies very fast, no melee or ranged build can compare for the ammount of currency invested. Dmg is usually kinda x5/x3 x 1.35 x 2 the tooltip, base... without any additional dmg gained from curses such as flam/el. weakn. You can even add deodre's ring for obscene ammount of dmg since res capping isn't too hard, and you can at later levels even run purity of elemenets perm.

Blue items? On main page, yeah.. 1 blue ring. :p

You can MF with it easily. Cull + Iir on totems...

Regards. ;)
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/816814
GoranH, so now u using the MOM spec or without it? i feel like mom is a very long road to go, is it worth it?
I'm using spec without it... Still haven't progressed since update with this guy.

Need to get Vaal Summon skellies and few other gems... for testing, and sort out my links a bit.

And maybe re-link my gear a bit. Thinking about making a set of self cast IR and Enduring. Skill duration inc nodes are near if needed 45% for 4 points. Though I'm still seeing people being off-screen hit by maker of rain... hence why CWDT setup is good still. Need bit more testing.

Set of flame totem with gmp + blind might be an option, or summon skellies + blind, or one with self-cast... in addition to vaal summon skellies, to utilize that lord of the dead. ;)

But kinda thing is, I'm used to leveling with my buds. It's just more fun for me... and since I'm entry end-game (meaning low-lvl mapping)... and they've been stuck on act 2 merc for awhile, idk why. Yeah...

On spec, I'm at completed nerfy scion wheel. So most likely I'll head the route one into shadow area, for chaos res, life and mana/mana regen nodes and that 30 dex node. Still think MoM is too far away, with it I'd have to (for a good while) disable Discipline, hurt my mana regen a bit and, get more ES based gear, run lower AA and prolly risk my AA turning off at a moment I don't want it to. It's a good valid route, but still not convinced, due to sheer number of points having to get it. Cloak of Defiance, sure. Same as the above applies, can take more spike dmg.
[1.1.0] Invasion/Ambush - Exiled Fiery Dragons (self-found / newbie friendly / invasion tested)
Just wandering why u wont go MoM. the survivability is insane, if u ofc have the right items to sustain reserved mana. and why dont u have a reduced mana and link ur shoes?
"
Eelbrook написал:
Just wandering why u wont go MoM. the survivability is insane, if u ofc have the right items to sustain reserved mana. and why dont u have a reduced mana and link ur shoes?

Read above. Why reason why I didn't link my shoes, is atm I don't have anything that would need those links. I've provided a passive tree with efficient MoM route, for those that feel like it. :) If I'm to take MoM, I'd do it with Cloak of Defiance.

EDIT: Have reduced mana on chest.
Последняя редакция: GoranH. Время: 2 апр. 2014 г., 13:49:18

25 fuses and still max 4L, buying moar and moar fuses...
"
sirdaxman написал:

gg I'd say around 80-100 is average for 5L :)
Thank you for making this guide.... I've been playing on/off for the good part of a month and I still feel like I'm where I started. I've gone through 5 failed characters (usually too squishy or just flat out misses my expectations..) and I still haven't made it to maps yet :v it's pretty depressing.

I've accumulated a lot of low level uniques while playing through my other characters. Would these be any good in speeding up the leveling process? or should I stick to the general fireblast+searing totem combo?

Скрытый текст

Also, have you tried added chaos on your flame totems yet?

Последняя редакция: eirstryder. Время: 2 апр. 2014 г., 17:32:35
"
sirdaxman написал:

If you have some to spare, throw them Armourer's Scraps at Cloak, maybe it will help.

"
eirstryder написал:
I've accumulated a lot of low level uniques while playing through my other characters. Would these be any good in speeding up the leveling process? or should I stick to the general fireblast+searing totem combo?

Whatever works for you, most of your damage nodes are for spells/elemental damage though, so...
I would definitely use Perandus, that max life and block is quite a boost to survivalibity.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация