1.1.3 Patch Notes

Nice
Saved
cmon chris

where is the new witchtree :-(
and
buff of atm useless spells ......

Последняя редакция: fireball_1011. Время: 30 апр. 2014 г., 2:12:27
Fixed an issue with Torture Chamber boss room's exit teleporter not disabling once the boss had been engaged.

rut roh
IGN: Sin
"
Lichalfred написал:
Please fix that poison arrow dot/proliferated effects cannot affect enemy totems

Enchanted wood that get's poisoned and destroyed?! You may just need to carry a skill to take out totems...
"
Increased the spawn chance of Vaal side areas by around 120% in the permanent leagues.

This won't apply to invasion/ambush?
"
Raxlea написал:

A quick question; Can the molten balls of magma from molten strike proc cast on crit, as well as the initial strike?

i bet these can. the random timing etc make it a clear CoCS vechicle candidate - probably on purpose
Nice, but no fusing improvement this patch?
Последняя редакция: rampagingrabbit. Время: 30 апр. 2014 г., 2:29:25
"
kasub написал:
"
Increased the spawn chance of Vaal side areas by around 120% in the permanent leagues.

This won't apply to invasion/ambush?

my understanding is that it will in Inv/Amb and Std/HC but not in race leagues
Kuduku nooooo! :(
Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

Divination Distillate nerf, MFers need to be hit before Distillate can actually work? Can't remove curse for example from Rima before she can hit you (same for other mobs that use curses)? Sounds like a potentially big problem to me in various situations.
Mirror of Kalandra?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация