1.1.3 Patch Notes

"
ama написал:
Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

Divination Distillate nerf, MFers need to be hit before Distillate can actually work? Can't remove curse for example from Rima before she can hit you (same for other mobs that use curses)? Sounds like a potentially big problem to me in various situations.

When there is no life and/or mana to recover, they will do what they always did, disable an aura and use the divination to recover mana.
IGN : Kernach
"
creepxxx написал:
Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

Divination Distillate nerf, MFers need to be hit before Distillate can actually work? Can't remove curse for example from Rima before she can hit you (same for other mobs that use curses)? Sounds like a potentially big problem to me in various situations.

i always thought divination will immediately go off, when you used it with full life and mana Oo So whats the problem with this. Imo its a buff now
Последняя редакция: Ryouko. Время: 30 апр. 2014 г., 2:50:17
"
ama написал:

i guess Suffix of Warding you mean
( Immunity to Curses during flask effect. Removes Curses on use)
hence removing curses with it should be possible .

it seems to be meant, that you can't accidental waste it by double-tabbing the hot-key or double-clicking the potion .
Please be carefull with that quote(@Ryuko), I did not write that, "ama" did and i quoted him/her.

Скрытый текст
"
Ryouko написал:
"
creepxxx написал:

i always thought divination will immediately go off, when you used it with full life and mana Oo So whats the problem with this. Imo its a buff now
IGN : Kernach
Последняя редакция: creepxxx. Время: 30 апр. 2014 г., 2:59:13
"
Added an option to constrain the mouse pointer to the window.

Yes! That is so nice for those times when you want to play more seriously (or in an HC league) in windowed mode.

(I hope that feature doesn't allow the pointer to move onto the window's borders, so that it really constrains the pointer to the actual game's edges.)

Many other nice changes too. Keep up the good work, GGG.
Скрытый текст

For those asking about the fusing update.
Последняя редакция: WhaleRum. Время: 30 апр. 2014 г., 3:17:02
"
Chris написал:

• Increased the spawn chance of Vaal side areas by around 120% in the permanent leagues.

Is there currently a difference between the permanent leagues and the temporary ones?
Or do they plan on just buffing Standard/Hardcore?
"
ama написал:

Divination Distillate nerf, MFers need to be hit before Distillate can actually work?
That's always been the case. The only change is that now if there's no life to recover, it will do nothing and not use charges, rather than doing nothing but using up charges.

"
ama написал:
Can't remove curse for example from Rima before she can hit you (same for other mobs that use curses)? Sounds like a potentially big problem to me in various situations.
Removing curses on use is an on-use effect, which specifically allow the flask to be used anyway to get the effect, as mentioned in the patch note.
"
WhaleRum написал:
Скрытый текст

For those asking about the fusing update.

Just checked back the version history.It seems like the changes to the linking method will only be applied in the next leagues-if they keep following the patch numbers 1 by 1.
Overall some good stuff.

One thing I do worry about is the Vaal Burning Arrow change. Not that it happened but instead that it'll make the game even more poorly documented than it already is.

How are new players supposed to know that Antalie's Vaal Burning Arrow is an unique copy that, unlike every single other Vaal attack, can be evaded?

Wouldn't it be possible to add in the skill description that it can be evaded by players? Sure, that'd potentially affect PvP as well but considering the soul requirements I don't see Vaal skills playing a very big role there. Not to mention that with the existence of Ondar's Guile PvPing with a bow would make Resolute Technique fairly mandatory anyway.
My vision for a better PoE: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/863780

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация