1.1.3 Patch Notes

Great, instead of fixing monster A.I. you say fuck it, and give us a minion refresh skill.
Just what a summoner needs, another fucking skill on the already full "action bar".

Can't you at least adopt the action bar from wow or allow us to make castsequence macros for the love of god?

Bone sacrifice,
blood sacrifice,
totem,
warp,
curse,
zombie,
spectre,
guardian,
dps spell,
aoe spell,
aura,
aura,
aura,
and now add Convocation.

Fuck youuuuuuuu~~~~~(high pitch falsetto)
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
"
Chris написал:

• Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

So, if I read this correctly, life flasks of animation will not heal minions anymore when the player has full life? Sounds like an important change.
Shower thought: no two rares are the same. So rares are unique, while uniques are not. On the other hand, uniques are rare, while rares are not.
So, you don't read this correctly
:p
Looking forward to the update. I wonder how much the Act1 balance changes will affect races. I'm not expecting a big shift, but I foresee a few less accidental deaths by Rhoa. :)
"
fph написал:
"
Chris написал:

• Changed Life, Mana and Hybrid flasks to no longer be usable when they would have no function. That is, when there is no life and/or mana to recover and there is no on-use effect.

So, if I read this correctly, life flasks of animation will not heal minions anymore when the player has full life? Sounds like an important change.

"and there is no on-use effect"
So it will still be consumed because there is an on use effect relating to your minions.

But you are ALL missing the most important piece of news. The dark lord Kuduku has changed his skin! Rare is this terrible event; even Atziri cannot deny the RNG powers of... Kudukuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
Exile is an illusion, exile!
"
Pronthip написал:
So my Question is now that Garena are having Passive Skill reset micro transactions.

When are we getting them ?

Passive resets in any sort of timed league is pay to win, so not going to happen.
"
Chris написал:
Fixed an issue where the Warrior Supporter Portal nameplate was shown in the wrong place.

Thank you. But what about normal Portals? Their nameplate was in the wrong place too... (Way above the Portal, making it hard to click.)

Kuduku RIP 2014. (Again.)

+1/+2 Minion Helm Recipe? I doubt it'd involve Sidthebreath, so I can only assume that one would have to Vendor a Minion Gem, a Helm, and an Aug/Tran/Alt/ArmourScrap.
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
Quantume написал:
Great, instead of fixing monster A.I. you say fuck it, and give us a minion refresh skill.
Just what a summoner needs, another fucking skill on the already full "action bar".

Can't you at least adopt the action bar from wow or allow us to make castsequence macros for the love of god?

Bone sacrifice,
blood sacrifice,
totem,
warp,
curse,
zombie,
spectre,
guardian,
dps spell,
aoe spell,
aura,
aura,
aura,
and now add Convocation.

Fuck youuuuuuuu~~~~~(high pitch falsetto)

Your right you should quit in protest! That will show them!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
Fixed an issue where a momentary Grace Period buff was applied to users when using a teleporter.
That wasn't intentional? Back to instaripping to Blood Rain when I disconnect I guess.

"
Fixed issues with environmental effects in the Scepter of God that commonly occured when re-entering the area after a death.
Unless I read this right in which case never do Dominus again. I'm guessing this refers to portaling out from the roof turning off the rain and most of the fog effects so that crappier computers can actually do the fight?
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
Can you still use "of Animation" flasks while on full life?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация