[1.1.3]Liked EleCleave? Elemental Reave Templar (12 ApS on MANA | EB lv20+AA MoM 6Aura PANTLESS)

Do you always have purity of lightning on? Using it leaves me at 600 free mana, it feels too low to sustain the damage from MoM.
Is this build capable to do Atziri/Uber?
Последняя редакция: tinx9. Время: 30 мая 2014 г., 4:39:02
"
allan1337 написал:
Do you always have purity of lightning on? Using it leaves me at 600 free mana, it feels too low to sustain the damage from MoM.

Yes, always on. Hitting 0 mana means nothing, the build outregens its mana usage (Attacks + AA) easily, so you it never stops attacking due to low mana. The free mana being relatively low only really is relevant in terms of being oneshot.

"
Is this build capable to do Atziri/Uber?

While I havent tried it on this char yet, normal atziri should pose no problem with both purities and the aura nodes. Trio would be the interesting part, I think.

Über: I dont think it can, not many builds can do her.

But in general, if youre looking for an atziri killer, i think there are cheaper builds that can do it earlier (levelwise) and probably faster too (RF cyclone, for example)
Nice build! Might try it out!

also, did i just get rick-rolled in 2.2|What DOESN‘T this build do?| section :D?
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
Have you considered Cyclone as a main attack? The colors would probably be humanly possible to roll, at Cyclone + FA + LoH + WED + (not sure about these, you could get conc + inc aoe, or ele prolif + added lit and go Static Blows)
JUST VAAL IT, DONT LET THIS WORLD BE AN ILLUSION EXILE, IN CRUEL YOU SAID IN MERCILESS, SO JUST VAAL IT, DON'T LET YOUR ITEMS BE SHIT
"
Have you considered Cyclone as a main attack? The colors would probably be humanly possible to roll, at Cyclone + FA + LoH + WED + (not sure about these, you could get conc + inc aoe, or ele prolif + added lit and go Static Blows)

I'm guessing that he doesnt use cyclone because of 2 things: mana cost & desync.

The mana cost of cyclone would be almost impossible to sustain without bloodmagic.
Colorblind? - Check out the Unofficial colourblind mode!
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2147271
videos or it didnt happen
"

"
Priory написал:

I'm guessing that he doesnt use cyclone because of 2 things: mana cost & desync.

The mana cost of cyclone would be almost impossible to sustain without bloodmagic.

Priory is right. Cyclone on Mana isnt happening (in this build), because of mana.

Cyclone itself would actually be doable somewhat, but Arctic Armour drains at movement rate while cycloning... so yeah, that's not happening.

If you are suicidal, you could probably go cyclone and drop AA. Static Blows with cyclone wont be a good idea, anyway, since the hits are even smaller than Reave's, so the shock would only apply on shitty white trash mobs anyway. And last i checked, those werent holding me back at all with regards to clearspeed. Added Lightning Quality shock reliably with the 12 APS anyway,

Your guess on the Links is as good as mine on Cyclone. Cyclone - WED - LGoH - FA - Conc are dead set, Added Light/Inc AoE are probably the last one. Still waiting for the Weapon Ele Penetration gem, chris!

On a related note, you made me realize something VEEEEERY interesting. I was trying to figure something out, but couldn't get it to work, but cyclone may be the solution (It has to do with gem colors, which of course means more Reds on Cloak...)

"
shdwknght написал:
videos or it didnt happen

Well I guess it didn't happen then. I don't have the technical know how (that would be easily fixed) to do it. I play on a Laptop that doubles as a stationary heater for my whole room while playing PoE, as well as a Toaster of George Foreman Grill if need arises. I have a feeling he would die if I tried to run PoE + something else.

Thirdly, my internet connection is shitty, uploading it would take days. Days of not playing PoE, or doing anything on the internet. So I'll file the whole affair under "didn't happen, and won't happen"

Последняя редакция: Inkompetentia. Время: 13 июля 2014 г., 19:07:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация