[1.2] KuteKitteh’s Tanky Arcer, 20k+ Effective DPS, Atziri/HC-viable. Poor-man’s BM Arc included

"
consca написал:

You can easily get a bit more MF using Blessed Orbs. 6% implicit is the ultimate lowest roll, and Blesseds are cheap, so why not :D I'd throw some at it until it hits 14% or 15%.

Doh.Thanks for the suggestion, not sure why I didn't do it sooner, bumped the implicit to 13%...

On another note, MF pays off! Just found a Ming's in Gorge...

Low roll, but should fetch a couple ex anyway.
"You think logoutcore makes you better....." - ShaeG
Последняя редакция: Taiberius. Время: 3 окт. 2014 г., 2:27:22
Did anyone manage to kill atziri with this on Beyond yet?
Hi, ive been playing this build for a little while now (standard) and i just wanted to showcase my set. Mainly i would like to hear opinions on stuff both criticism and questions are welcome ofcourse.

Also would like to mention that i am not dualcursing and do not plan to do so and the main reason for it is that ball lightning has a travel time and by the time the targets are actually cursed in 75% of cases target is either below half life/dead. Yes im aware of that in the important situations the dualcurse does still play a part. I currently dont have unwavering stance and i currently dont have any plans for picking it up, quite frankly i havent found the need of it yet, but should i change my mind i can adjust.

A few notes on my gear, ive chosen to go for a rare rather than doryanis, i feel like the manareg this provides helps out alot on reflect maps so that AA isnt disabled during fights. The fact that it then also beats doryanis in terms of dps output (and still has a prefix slot for spelldmg) does not hurt.
The gloves are purely there for running haste and overcapping resists for eleweakness. (weaponswitch stuffs just for lvling gems, wand was being used until i got this scepter but not in use anymore)

A few stats as finals:

LVL: 89
HP:4 235
Arc tooltip dps: 13 421
Manareg: 345.5
mana: 870/3540

P.S thinking of just grabbing the 5% ES scion life circle nodes from now on until i can find a really good use of them. (such as unwavering)

I look forward to hearing any comments or questions, feel free to pm me if u like.
Sorry cant take you as a serious build maker as you playing in softcore.
"
APCY написал:

Thank you for your ridiculously and needlessly prejudiced opinion based on nothing more than your mindset that HC > all, even though this build is completely HC-viable. Way to go, commenting before even testing the merits of this build.
"
APCY написал:

Then I would suggest you peruse the many "logoutcore" builds if you believe this build is not hardcore viable. Your comment is both incorrect and ignorant.
Последняя редакция: Taiberius. Время: 4 окт. 2014 г., 20:44:48
"
Xantium написал:
I look forward to hearing any comments or questions, feel free to pm me if u like.

Your gear is pretty epic, not much to improve really aside from min/maxing your gear with tons of exalts. Regarding the dual-curse, personal preference I guess. I think it makes a huge difference, though I don't have 13.5k tooltip dps either. IMO dual-curse greatly improves the applied damage. Also, I use a 2nd Arc to apply the curses b/c it disperses/casts faster then ball lightning. But I will occasionally swap in ball lightning to off screen bosses like the laser beam chick in Torture map or kill of those pesky Allies cant die totems.

How about adding some rarity to your gear? I've been using these since about lvl 70, now lvl 87...

I have made back my initial 10ex investment in this character and then some. Noticeably better drops mapping with 133% rarity!

Since you have leech on your Stone of Lazwhar, I agree, a Doriyani's would be a downgrade.

Are you using Haste or Herald of Ice? I'm using HoI, I don't like the high dex requirement of Haste. I may try it when/if I pick up another 30+ dex node and get my reduced mana to 20/20q.
Последняя редакция: Taiberius. Время: 4 окт. 2014 г., 20:57:49
as for dualcurse yea its somewhat of preference, as i mentioned im aware of the strengths in using dualcurse.

As for rarity i tend to keep my focus on clearspeed, its why i worked in a lightning warp in there, and its why im using quicksilver (LW weakness of traveling south so i quicksilver there). Your idea of using arc instead of ball lightning is one i like (for dual curse).

as for my auras i more or less always use tempest shield/haste/clarity, i ran purity of ice before for a short while but the 50% damage multiplier built into arc makes poi rather weak even after scaling with all your spelldmg. When i noticed this i crafted 30dex gloves to test out haste and its far superior to poi in terms of dps, the movespeed also works well with my goal of high clearspeed. All i can say is once i did use haste once i never went back to poi again. the drawback is that u have less mana unreserved but as im using rare sceptre with manareg and in general decent manareg on gear it quite rarely lose my AA during fights due to reflect. Since i barely ever use my flasks im using topaz curse immune to further decrease chances of losing AA in combat.

Im sure there are ways of getting "more out of the mapping" and other aspects that can be changed for the better in other ways, but my goal is purely set on being untouchable and maxing the clearspeed, something which is not very easy on a build that is very high focused on defenses.

P.S more detailed explanation of why i wont use aurseize/andvarius = i would lose ALOT of movespeed and dps, due to aurseize+no more haste, not to mention hp as well. For andvarius id lose my overcapped eleweakness counteraction, and alot of hp and manaregen. it would make me loot more good things in maps but it would make me map quite alot slower and i personally prefer faster clears over effective clears since lvling gems scales with it better.
Последняя редакция: Xantium. Время: 4 окт. 2014 г., 21:54:16
i´ve been running witn aureseize and andvarius and imo it dotn affect the clear speed that much i also use a iten quantity and rarity gem on my arc so i only have 7,2k tooltip dps but still my clear speed for most 75-78 maps is only 6-9 mins dependant on the mobs and id rather have the extra 230% rarity and 53% quantity then to clear it 2 mins faster

i suppose the elemental resist could be a problem but im capped without my gloves and the -20% from the ring

you can also get a pair of aurezeize with +%cast speed and they arnt that bad
Последняя редакция: Zippaca. Время: 5 окт. 2014 г., 5:01:28
So my friend also started doing the same build seeing how I was immortal and wanted to do the same. So I let him borrow a Cloak of Defiance I had in stash and later tried to 6socket and 5link it for him. This was the result after 420jewelers and 24fusings,

he said he felt bad and wanted me to get a 5Link cloak and trade it with his. So I bought a cloak for me (I was using a rare one before) and after 20jewelers and 10fusings this happened...

Just unbelievable.
Последняя редакция: MuFeR. Время: 5 окт. 2014 г., 12:47:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация