Kripparrian's Frost Pulse Maurader.

"
dndallasta написал:
"
Krippers написал:
/snippety

Considering the tooltip can't really show you Static Blows average gain, if you had a quality and leveled ACD, would you swap for it permanently, though?

Sounds like a sustained DPS increase across the board + the free skill point might be more valuable than dicking around with shock stacks, particularly as you go up to higher map levels and seeing how mobs with Purity shut it down.

wtb acd :(

I have to say again that the dps benefit from using ALD over ACD is significant and noticible
Is that dependant on gem quality?
Life is tough... but it is tougher if you're stupid.
"
Stormnight написал:
Thanks for the Skilltree.

Did he start as Melee and switched to Freeze Pulse?

Why did he pick Static Blow? Isn't it for Lightning damage only but Freeze Pulse is cold?

Yea he went with melee early then switched.
"
Krippers написал:

I have to say again that the dps benefit from using ALD over ACD is significant and noticible

Either you ninjaedit'd or I failed hard at reading. My money's on the latter.

Thanks for replying.

*pets 20% ALD*
Krip are you making an official guide to this build ?
i get that Chaos damage is good for reflect maps, but i presume it doesn't scale with your elemental dmg % passives...
PM me in the forum if i win
"
i get that Chaos damage is good for reflect maps, but i presume it doesn't scale with your elemental dmg % passives...

passive! singular

Spell damage and projectile damage still applies. The build only has 10% elemental damage in 1 node.
Последняя редакция: Krippers. Время: 15 февр. 2013 г., 9:59:57
selling a 14% freeze pulse pm
So did a few solo maps because groups sux and I'm emo.

I like how tanky it is. I have shit gear and still can take a beating.

But suddenly, I wondered, wouldn't this work with EK instead of FP as well?
"
Krippers написал:
On a side note, I dont even use Diamond skin anymore because I am so overcapped on resists. Purity + Inner Force goes a long way!

Can you or someone else elaborate on this? I know inner force is on the skill tree and purity gives resistances but is that it or is there more to it?

also can you or someone explain how you use 3x % base auras exactly, seen you switching armors but that was all, I thought when you remove the armor that had the gem in it you lose the aura.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация